1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I HATE THE JAZZ !

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 3pointer, Apr 18, 2000.

1. 3pointer

3pointer Member

This was the preview for the '96 season ,
    sorry for the memories but I feel nostalgic..

We could and should have beaten tha Bulls !

4. Barkley goes to Houston
    As most players get old and fade into the twilight of their careers they play out their final days knowing they had a fortunate and profitable opportunity……Charles Barkley isn’t like most players. Barkley was dished from the Suns to Houston for Sam Cassell, Chucky Brown, Robert Horry, and Mark Bryant, this was easily the biggest trade of the year. Barkely immediately places Houston on the short list of teams that can win the whole enchilada (Hhhmmm ….Mexican food). Now, all that talk about retirement that squirts out of Barkley’s mouth whenever the Suns lose a big game, will be a thing of the past, as he has been blessed with one last chance to win a title. Houston may have given a ton to get Sir Charles but it was well worth it; on a team with Hakeem and Clyde "the Glyde," Barkley will be able to concentrate on rebounding, which he is doing with a passion. The Rockets have laid their claim to being the team to beat in the West, and with Barkley, they can now challenge the Bulls as the team to beat in the league.

------------------
    Thanks Hakeem for all the memories and the 2 championships...
    The torch has been passed... Francis , the making of brand new
    great memories for us rocket fans !

2. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

In relation to the "Clutchaholic" thread, reading that really made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I've watched my championship videos and my Dream video like twice in the last two weeks.
    [​IMG]

------------------
    I need a new signature.

[This message has been edited by Lynus302 (edited April 19, 2000).]