1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I hate Stockton and Malone

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Drewdog, Jan 4, 2001.

1. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

These are the two dirtiest players in the NBA. They can work the illegal MOVING pick to perfection.

------------------
    "Chucky who?" Charles Barkley

2. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

GREAT POST!!!

Let's get the post count to 100 on this one before gametime!!!

Oh yeah, I hate them too... [​IMG]

------------------
    Jazzkiller

3. Drewdog

Did I mention that Malone has thrown more elbows than Dan Marino has touchdowns.

------------------

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

How can you talk bad about the greatest duo in NBA history?

5. Drewdog

Because I hate them and the Utah (there is no) Jazz with a passion. Besides Their dirty tricks never work deep into the playoffs.
    Greatest duo was Magic and Kareem by the way.
    Bob Cousy and Bill Russell won just a few championships together as well. I dont recall Rogaine and Alfalfa winning jack.

------------------

6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I'd call going to the Finals deep into the playoffs.

7. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Rogaine and Alfalfa!

ROFLMAO!!!

[​IMG]

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris Fan Club - est. 99-00

8. Drewdog

Yeah Rocketman95 they did go to the finals...
    and they lost because they couldnt ELBOW Jordan and Co. enough to win........

------------------

9. Steve_Francis_rules

I hate them too. They are dirty, especially Malone, who should have been kicked out of the league when he knocked David Robinson unconscious.

------------------

10. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Slamming Malone and Stockton is a waste of time. Everyone here hates them. We refer to them as the Jazzholes. This must be the millionth post describing how they completely and utterly suck.
    So one more won't hurt, right?
    Stockton trips, pulls, hell, he'd bite if he thought he could get away with it. Doc Rivers recently went nuts at the end of a game when the refs refused to call a foul on Stockton who was b****-slapping McGrady all the way down the floor. Even Stockton had a look on his face: "Holy s***, that wasn't called?"
    Malone? Don't get me started. I read in an interview long ago how he said something like, "People wonder how come such-and-so player (opposing center or forward) won't go for the rebound. It's because I'm standing on his feet." He's cagey, I'll give him that. The way he draws fouls is uncanny. But this is grudging admiration. His elbows, kicks, tricks---foul a guy when the ref's not looking, then the opposing player gets whistled for the retaliation---get badly on my nerves. Who can ever forget Malone knocking Drexler unconscious (hyperbole) to free up Stockton for the winning J? (OK, OK, the Rox blew a big lead, but still...)
    Anyway, Malone has been sucking major hind tit lately. Here's hoping that continues into Saturday...and all season. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
    Might as well get a dig in at Jerry Sloan. People keep saying how he should have been coach of the year this, coach of the year that. Ha. Who do you think teaches all this crap?
    Probably I'm less angry about the Jazz than I am at the refs and the league. By letting this s*** go on, they encourage more of the same. And the beat goes on.

------------------

11. Drewdog

Nice work Roxtxia.....couldnt have said it better myself. I in fact was at the game and saw Rogaine use his moving pick/joust on Barkley......then the next thing I know Alfalfa is knocking down the trey. It was the deadliest silence I have ever heard in my life. Then on top of that, I had to watch Alfalfa jump up and down like a bunny on acid, and embrace free-throw face toucher (Horn-a-suck). I was in denial for days. My own worst nightmare had come true.

------------------

12. Steve_Francis_rules

Even though its been done many times before, we can't understate the hatred we should feel towards these two dirty players.

------------------

13. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

The Jazz suck. Salt Lake City sucks. Mormons suck. Purple sucks. Just making it to the Finals means you suck. Karl malone and John Stockton suck and whoever thinks otherwise sucks.

------------------

14. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

ROXTXIA -
    Your post should have ended "and the BEATING goes on"!

------------------
    My 2 favorite NBA teams? The Houston Rockets and whoever is playing the Jazz.

[This message has been edited by GATER (edited January 05, 2001).]

15. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Rogaine and Alfalfa....good! Can't stand them either. Malone's flying kicks are commical (unless you catch one in your groin); he looks like a cheerleader.

Boost, I agree with you up to the Mormon comment. Not cool.

------------------
    Cohen

16. Miggidy Markell

This is why Barkley had alot of good games agianst Malone. Charles was a bad ass himself (no where near as bad) but he wouldn't take any $hit from him. I wish Charles was still with the Rockets!! (clutch you need to add a cry "smily" in the legend!)

------------------
    Miggidy Markell says:

1. Eastcoast is da sh*t
    2. Rockets rule
    3. Hip/Hop is dope
    4. Buy the new Ruff Ryders album!

Miggidy Markell is watching
    Stay STRAPPED & WATCH ya back or be Assimilated.

[This message has been edited by Miggidy Markell (edited January 05, 2001).]

17. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

I associate Jazz with Mormons whenever somebody speaks of the Jazz. Nothing to do with mormons, who are independent, and are not sucked into that purple vacum.

I dont think its a good idea to let the church find out you do not support the Jazz though. They may ban you from drinking liquor, forever.

------------------

[This message has been edited by ROCKETBOOSTER (edited January 05, 2001).]

18. Drewdog

Enough with the mormon threads please. We are here for the sole purpose of bashing the hell out of Alfalfa and Rogaine!!!!!

------------------

19. slcrocket

Rocketbooster--I sure as hell hope not. [​IMG]

------------------
    Jazzkiller

20. slcrocket

Oh, BTW, can you say 5 GAME LOSING STREAK???

Let's make it six..... [​IMG]

------------------
    Jazzkiller