1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I got the call every fan wants: "I've got court side seats" *TONS of pics*

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Illegal Machine, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

When did our team turn into Chandler & Friends? I don't recognize anyone else wearing a Rockets uni. Maybe it's because of all those games I've missed. Thanks again, Les.

p.s. Thanks for sharing the great shots. Glad you enjoyed the game.

2. Illegal Machine

I'd just buy the body. The kit lens with the D7000 was garbage (unless they've started packaging it with something different). Get the body, go buy lenses independently.

35mm 1.8, 50mm 1.8, 18-200VRII. That's a good budget set.

3. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

4. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Awesome pics. The closest I've been to courtside is 8 rows behind at the Staples Center.

But man, those are A TON of empty seats for a rivalry game.

5. alethios

alethios Member

Great pics, great seats, great game (except for the loss in OT) and you have a great wife - you are one lucky dude. Thanks for sharing - it felt like I was courtside at the game.

6. ERC

ERC Member

Hi "Illegal Machine" - great pictures. Very envious but enjoyed them. Thanks.

Would it be possible for me to "borrow" & tweet one of the pictures (the one with Lin applying tons of pressure on one foot)? That was just an amazing shot. If yes, let me know how you'd like me to credit the source of the photo in my tweet. Thanks.

7. HOU_ROCKETS1

HOU_ROCKETS1 Member

8. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

Thanks for the pics.

So they won't allow a 55-200mm telephoto in there? The Texans don't seem to mind.

9. Illegal Machine

Naw. They hassled me about a wide angle (11-16mm) until I proved that it wasn't a zoom. I had my 70-210 in a cargo pocket that they missed.

[​IMG]

I had a friend take a 55-200 and they told him to leave his gear in one of their offices until the game was over.

10. Illegal Machine

Just tag my twitter account. @Illegal_Machine and link this thread for people to see the rest of the pictures if at all possible.

11. ERC

ERC Member

Awesome, thanks! :grin::grin::grin: