1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I feel sorry for Kyle

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Braga, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Braga

Braga Rookie

This dude played his heart out tonight only to come up short once again. No one else stepped up but him. He single handlely kept us in the ball game. It was so sad watching him after the buzzer sounded. Even the Phoenix Suns players were giving him props.

I hope Lowry stays a Rocket for a long, long time and hope Brad Miller retires immediately.

Even with this loss the playoffs aren't IMPOSSIBLE, but everyone else is playing very well. Portland, Phoenix, Memphis, etc. It'll be very tough. The worst thing that could possibly happen to us this season if we are the 9th seed and Phoenix doesn't make the playoffs. So maybe the bright side of this game is we have Phoenix a boost for the playoffs so we can get their pick.

2. red rocketz

red rocketz Member

Lowry is the man

3. kapeci8

kapeci8 Member

i agree, i cant believe some of clowns pretending to be Rockets want Rubio over him

Rubio is trash

4. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Oh my god....

5. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Lowry turned into reggie miller at the end, felt like it was 2k or something. Props to kyle, glad we kept the right point guard.

6. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

the thing about lowry is he seemed to turn from a pass first pg to a scoring PG over-night.. i thought thats why brooks was dealt, so we can have to pure pgs.. eventually those ridiculous shots are gonna stop falling..

7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

If Kyle decides to coast the rest of the season. I don't blame him. If any other player besides Brad Miller decides to coast. I don't blame them. This loss was a heartbreaker. Thank you Brad Miller for ending our season.

8. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="380" height="290" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BSKVEkMiTMI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

Kyle Lowry is a true professional and I hope he retires a Rocket.

10. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

well to be fair..

brooks has quite a few game winners and game tying 3's under his belt..

11. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

If your point guard can't shoot; you're going to suck. Celtics being the only exception.

12. Mr. Space City

13. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

We have a new memetic image now, don't we?

Anyways, yeah. Lowry and Pat were boss tonight.

14. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I feel sorry for Adelman not having a decent defender at the 3 position anymore.

15. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

After this game ended, I felt my heart claw its way up my throat, pry open my jaws, and proceed to bash it's blood spurting aorta savagely against my monitor... Then I remember we have Lowry and Dragic for at least a year more and feel a tiny bit better.

16. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Lowry's definitely playing some outstanding basketball. I mean, he's playing so well right now that the only PG in the league I would definitely point to and say "I'd take him over Lowry" is Deron Williams.

17. bcast89

bcast89 Member

I'd like to introduce you to rookie PF Patrick Patterson.
    He took a bit of the scoring load with Scola out. Too bad Miller single-handedly screwed us over.

18. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Yeah the season was supposed to end when we traded Brooks and Battier a few weeks ago. The Rockets didn't get the memo. I guarantee you this Rockets team will not stop fighting and "coast" the rest of the season. Their leaders are Scola, Lowry, and Hayes. All heart. I still believe we have a chance at the playoffs. I'm not giving up yet.

19. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Kyle Lowry...

#TigerBlood

20. Braga

Braga Rookie

Slow your roll there, speed racer. Your saying that you'd take Kyle Lowry over Derrick Rose, Rajon Rondo, or Russell Westbrook?