1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I don't think Francis will win Roy anymore

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by alaskansnowman, Feb 25, 2000.

Tags:
  1. alaskansnowman

It's not just because of this game. Elton Brand has been playing GREAT, and the 38 points he scored against the pacers are sign that he's getting better and better. It seems like Francis sorta hit the wall. I remember the big winning streak we had where Francis was averaging like 25 points, 8 assists, and 8 rebounds for like 8 games. But the last couple of games, especially this one, Franchise hasn't been playin like he usually does.

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Elton Brand right now is on a hot streak. Francis is on his cold streak but he did have nice numbers against the hornets. But with francis being ejected tonight and not playing that well which will bring the average down, I could just say Francis needs to play really good the rest of the way down for him to win Rookie of the Year. I still think he can win it but its going to be tough now.

But I kind of have a feeling that francis will have ONE HELL of a game on sunday.