1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I deserve more rep.

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Jugdish, Jun 25, 2011.

1. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

The whole REP points thing is funny. I think some people get rep points from individuals that want to send negative sentiments. For example i started a thread about the spurs and got rep points because they wanted to tell me how my thread sucks.

2 people like this.
  2. mclawson

mclawson Member

Careful about pointing that out. I did once and the rep was changed to neg rep and another positive rep from the same thread was removed. Awesome stuff there.

1 person likes this.
  3. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

The constant confusion about rep points continues........also why is it that some rep is worth like 5 or 6 points and other is only worth a point?

4. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

I think users with more reputation/contributing member status = more rep.