1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[I.D.I.O.T] Harden Injury Update

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ElPigto, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Yeah.. nah.

Dont understand these type of posts.

Still love your work though

2. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

James harden full pre practice interview

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Because it's gonna be tough to win anyway without Ariza. Don't want Harden to reinjure himself in that situation

amaru, heypartner and Stormy1234 like this.
  4. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

http://m.chron.com/sports/rockets/a...m_source=CMS Sharing Button&utm_medium=social

The Rockets spoke of James Harden's return to the floor on Thursday as if it were as specifically scheduled as the Fourth of July. Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni was even more detailed, saying that unless Harden suffered any setbacks from his first practice since his hamstring injury he would be listed as probable.
    arden remained a bit more cautious. D'Antoni worried, though not about Harden or his hamstring.

"I'm as good as it can get," Harden said. "We'll see. We'll see how today goes, first time practicing. We'll just take it for what it is, try to work, try to go through practice without any pain or discomfort and see how tomorrow goes."

Harden, who missed more than two weeks since he suffered a Grade 2 hamstring strain on New Year's Eve, had done enough on-court work for the Rockets to be confident he will not have any issues during a practice. But how he feels the day after will be a final test. Harden missed seven games with the injury and will likely be restricted to 24 or 25 minutes, D'Antoni said.

Asked about the longest layoff of his career, Harden said, "Don't remind me, please

5. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

I'm just happy to be back out here with the coaching staff and the team preparing for a game. It just feels good to be out here, around your teammates, that group, get energy and just hooping again. Two-and-a-weeks felt like a very long time. I look back at it and just say it was needed mentally, physically and just to get my mind right, obviously my body as well. I don't want to go through that again."

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Kelly Iko's sources "in Harden's camp" were right. @Deuce

Deuce and DonKnock like this.
  7. amaru

amaru Member

damn

8. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Yes they were. People were doubting Kelly. He did good.

DonKnock likes this.
  9. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I miss harden playing.

Stormy1234 and DonKnock like this.