1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I’m proud of this team

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketsjudoka, May 28, 2018.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

im angry and depressed like the rest of Y’all but I’m proud of this team. I’m especially proud that the could’ve rolled over and just let it be a rout but kept on fighting. They made a lot of mistakes but they showed hear and from Capela’s tears Ariza shock, Harden stalking off alone to the locker room you know they wanted it and weren’t just going through the motions. Maybe it was too much to expect the sports gods to give Houstontwi championships in a year but while disappointed this is still a Houston team that if I was at Toyota Center I would’ve tipped my hat tow at the end of the game

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Also proud of this team. PJ Tucker is a man, that guy played his ass off. Ariza had a poor game shooting but he also played his ass off. Capela played his ass off as well, the growth that Capela has shown has been incredible.

The offense is obviously way too predictable when James and CP3 are just taking turns going one on one. There needs to be more just from a scheme standpoint to get guys easier shots. No questioning their effort in this game. Just wish they had that same intensity in the first game. I think they will learn a great deal from this and perhaps it's a stepping stone to a championship in the future.

Oh yeah and **** the refs. The last 6 quarters from them were garbage.

da_juice, arkoe and D-rock like this.
  3. PapaHoops

PapaHoops Member

Absolutely great season all things considered. Just plain bad luck with CP3 injury - but games 6 & 7 were a real dog fight. They were uphill battles given the Ref's bias. Agreed with other posters - Tucker was amazing. Was actually proud to see Harden's effort on D too.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

This team beat the Warriors. . .just could not beat the Warriors Plus Refs

Rocket River

Mr. Turbo likes this.
  5. Vivi

Vivi Member

Lawlruschang likes this.
  6. riko

riko Member

This team has heart.I feel this team is destined for something great

Lawlruschang and Rocket River like this.
  7. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Heart of a champion. Now to bring some hardware back to the city.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  8. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Every point was needed. I appreciate this team.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Tonite they did

Rocket River

Lawlruschang likes this.