1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hummus Abedin's radical roots coming out

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

http://freebeacon.com/issues/weiner-father-law-exposed/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nstitutions-ones-acceptable-Muslim-world.html

This is all deeply embedded in the subconscious of the "moderate" Hummus, who at any moment, could be radicalized with the right trigger like so many other "normal muslims" in the West.

The funny thing is that Abedin was supposed to be an inspiration to Islamic women but turned out to be the biggest cliche of all - clueless to her husband's deviant views, adopting a don't ask don't tell approach to dealing with his transgressions involving underage girls, p*rnography, sexual harassment, etc. Only distancing herself when Hilary's presidency asked for it.

It's precisely what has had Islam in disarray since it's inception and incompatible with the modern world.

Hilary has found a like minded friend in Hummus... people without a clue, without a backbone, pandering to which ever way the wind blows ... ready to be walked over by anyone who wants to.

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I'm sure Muslims are not supportive of Abedin and her party's view on homosexuals getting married, pro-abortion, transsexuals in bathroom with children, etc.

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Ha ha omg really funny nomar.

I guess since you're a fellow arab it's ok.

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I love hummus. I don't taste anything radical about it.

bnb likes this.
  5. Granville

Granville Member

Her husband has a problem with his root coming out too....

cml750 and bnb like this.
  6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Well, you cannot really make her responsible for her father's statements, but I figure it should invite closer scrutiny as to how much of his views she might have adapted.

7. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Using "hummus" as a pejorative for a Desi is like making Mexican jokes about a Brazilian. You might need to spend some time watching youtube videos of classic Borscht Belt insult comics, and maybe throw in some Richard Pryor to upgrade your ethnic humor repertoire. Also, it's old news, and the fact that she married a Jewish-American does cast just a *bit* of doubt on her own religious convictions.

What's next? The latest on Vince Foster's real murderers and Sandy Berger's stolen secret documents? I can't wait to see what riveting, half-literate insight you'll provide us, Ronny.

8. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Oh, exalted one, thank thee for rescuing me from ignorance!

I hereby amend my statement to say Horsey McAbedin, messenger of Allah, is a security risk to this GLORIOUS nation if her islamic leanings (deeply embedded in her subconscious by brainwashed and patriarchal muslim males) are triggered. Any woman who didnt come from severely oppressed leanings would have caught the weiner long before marrying him, or at the very least, left him after the 30th or 31st incident. The innocent civilians of the West have suffered enough due to spineless office drones like yourself too worried to say anything non PC.

But as the San Bernardino and countless others showed, they'll wait for their moment to pounce. And hilary, the clueless goober that she is, will be none the wiser.

9. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

You're welcome, Ronny. I'll be sure to pass on your concerns at the next Secret Meeting of the Elders.

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

yup, the "shana tova" meeting