1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How to find Doc Rocket threads?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bbllr3431, Jan 15, 2012.

Tags:
  1. bbllr3431

bbllr3431 Member

I've got some nostalgia and I was wondering if anyone knows how to find old threads? Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum but I was trying to find Old Doc Rocket threads and see if his predictions came true but I cant search for them. Is there a way to search or read posts/threads by certain members?

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I think you may need to be a contributing member to do search.

3. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

I wasn't sure which thread you were looking for, so here's a list of his threads. I hope this link works.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/search.php?searchid=244782

4. gah

gah Member

It doesn't work for us non contributing members. OP it's time to pay up.

5. bbllr3431

bbllr3431 Member

Ooo ok lol thanks for the answers guys

6. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

2 people like this.
  7. gah

gah Member

Off limits, still have to pay up. Repped for your efforts. :)

8. bbllr3431

bbllr3431 Member

Than you so much RowdyRicky!!! Man he was on point in that thread. Had astute observations about everybody and even pulled a nostradamus about Battier

9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

you mean the posts where he says that we need height or that we need a scorer? :rolleyes:

how about that we may trade up, but we also may trade down? We are going for youth , but we are going to get some veterans.

Reminds me of the old weather reports for the Sun newspaper in london:
    'weather will be sunny with some rainy spells. Will be cool and warm.. with some fog,possible overcast, some wind and calming at times with no wind'

One thing I appreciate lately about this site is the lack of deifying so called 'insiders' like before. Let's not fall back into hero worship of an 'insider' who is really just the parking attendant at toyota center.

I kid, he was part of the liquid replenishment team deep on the inside. Here's proof of him catching a hot scoop direct from the scorers table:

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  10. john_l

john_l Contributing Member

Yeah and is there a way to seethe stuff he hasn't posted yet? I'm curious about what we are doing at the deadline...

11. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

Were you even around for Doc Rocket? lol.

12. RedStaag

RedStaag Rookie

hahahahahahahahahaha this just made my day lol

13. bbllr3431

bbllr3431 Member

No I mean the posts where he's saying He's coMING. If you don't know Doc Rocket or weren't around for that stuff don't talk out of your ass

14. Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket Contributing Member

Now that picture is FUNNY...because I cut off that ponytail months ago. And damn, it looks like I'm kinda 'nippin' there a bit, too. Oh well, the beer gets cold on my belly!

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Don't worry a good number of posters these days aren't old enough to enjoy an adult beverage or a good nipple.

DD

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So what's your current take. Seems like you predicted quite a few things with high accuracy. Maybe not 20/20 but better than anyone else.

Would be interested in knowing why you think we're not willing to trade away Scola and Martin for picks and play the lottery. I can't see how we're going to get back to a competitive level without a major star and filling in some gaping holes...but maybe you know what the thinking is here?