1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How to create threads in GARM?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by kakaman, Nov 19, 2013.

Tags:
  1. kakaman

kakaman Member

For some reason I do not have privileges to create threads in the GARM, but I see threads started by Join Date Oct 2013 all the time. How do I regain that privilege?

2. jbasket

jbasket Member

By aceing the vaunted Tinman 99er examination.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

When making a thread, one must think about how do I contribute to this house that Clutch built?

How do I fill this room with Dream like content with Maxwell like passion.

4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

In this thread you must provide an example of the type of topic you want to start in the GARM.

5. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Before you create a thread make sure its not already made or theres a thread that is similar to the stuff your about to put. Beware of what you put because you will get either flamed or your thread would get the IB4L.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Write down your thread idea on paper with Title. Put it in a Bottle and toss it into the China Sea. If it makes it to Galveston Beach, one of us might find it and give it to the Red Rowdies, who will in turn give it to Clutch.

Voila!

Alternatively, write your thread title on a $20 bill and mail it to me. I'll do the rest.

7. jbasket

jbasket Member

and with Horry like precision...

disappointed you would forget that :cool: