1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How much money would nazi Germany have to give?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LosPollosHermanos, Oct 7, 2019.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

to make businesses like the NBA get down on their knees back in the day?

2. rockets13champs

Well they didn’t give the nba 4.5 billion in revenue. And China is only a communist economy. It’s not full communist. There’s a legit culture in China that loves basketball listen to rap and is entirely western

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

You lessen the magnitude of what the Nazis did by implying any sort of comparison to today.

4. meh

meh Contributing Member

Nobody in Europe cared that much about Nazi Germany until they decided to do that whole invading other countries thinv that began to piss off some people and started to make them look bad in the eyes of other countries.

5. topfive

topfive CF OG

I'm not sure, but I do know one thing: I.D.D.N.D.I.O.M.F.T.

Os Trigonum and B-Bob like this.
  6. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Businesses did business with Nazi Germany until they started invading countries and sanction were put on them.

Heck, Pearl Harbor only happened because the US put an embargo on Japan years after they initially invaded China when they finally occupied French Indochina.

If Saudi Arabia wanted to host basketball games and the NBA could make a billion dollars they'd do that too.

7. Buck Turgidson

This is not true.

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

why focus on the NBA?

howbout banks?