1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How much do you love your mother?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockHEAD, Feb 8, 2002.

1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Woman Kept Mother's Corpse in Bed for Year
    Fri Feb 8,10:16 AM ET

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese police have arrested a woman who refused to bury her dead mother and instead kept the body in a bed in her apartment for nearly a year, a Japanese newspaper said Friday.

After failing to report her 92-year-old mother's death in February last year, Yoshiko Nakahara, 52, left the body on a bed in a small room in the apartment the two women had shared, the Mainichi Daily News reported.

"I couldn't bear to be parted from my mother," Nakahara was quoted as telling police.

Nakahara was arrested for the illegal disposal of a body, the newspaper said in its online edition.

--

2. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Just put her ashes in an urn!

3. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Makes me want to retch.

4. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Now THAT'S love....:eek:

5. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Sounds like the movie "Psycho", only he kept his Mother's corpse in a bed rather than a rocking chair.

6. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

I wnder what he did about the stench??

7. red

red Contributing Member

i dont mean to sound racist or or prejudice or whatever but damn those japanese are funky...good and bad.

8. Stickfigure

Stickfigure Member

I know people's first response will be to say "Damn, that's one f!@#ed up dude" -- but actually I find it kind of sad.

9. Gascon

Gascon Member

Tex and HOOP,

It was a woman.

Still wierd, though. :eek:

10. PhiSlammaJamma

This reminds me of a true story, on A&E last night some guy named Mike Powers kept this woman locked in a box underneath his waterbed for seven years. He called her his slave. Wholly crap! That is a serious wacko. Oddly, the guy had a wife and she did not care.