1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How long before Harden wants out?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 1Deep, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

I think he will stay here unless something crazy happens. Anytime things where going well Houston has shown they will get rid of whatever is causing him a problem. They key to righting this ship is to somehow trade Paul and getting a good return. Outside from that unless we strike gold in 2nd round draft.

I am sure Morey is talking with the Lakers trying to pawn him off to them. At least I hope he is.

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. sage281

sage281 Member

I'd take Beal a 1st and whoever Beal gets along with

3. Eleazucena

Eleazucena Member

Would you trade harden for Davis ?

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Sign me up for that. Harden and Zionnnnnnnn!

matchesmalone likes this.
  5. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

If we were to trade Harden then Cp3 better be gone as well. This team needs to rebuild.

matchesmalone likes this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

that is too little of return for an MVP

7. Newlin

Newlin Member

I think it's much more likely the Rockets would want a divorce before Harden does. Once Tilman and Morey realize a rebuild is necessary, I would expect both sides to work towards a mutually beneficial parting. Sadly, we very well could be stuck with Paul even if Harden is traded.

But, I really don't think anything will happen anytime soon.(although who really knows with Morey as GM)

I think Morey will continue to tinker with the lineup surrounding Harden and Paul and hope to find that magical combination of players that makes them a contender once again. It's just tough when you have so much money tied up in so few players.