1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How immature and retarted is Anthugy Mason!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by R0ckets03, Aug 2, 2000.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I was watching Sports Center, and they were talking about the Mason trade to Miami. The people on Sports Center were kind of suggesting that if he gets in trouble in Charlotte (where there is nothing to do), only God knows what he will do in South Beach. Then they said the agent of Anthugy said that yes he also thought about the "potential for trouble" in South Beach. I mean isnt Mason a fu@king adult! "Potential for trouble"; what too many sexy 14 years olds walking around in bikinis. Poor Mason cant control his ass. Grow up Mason. I know why he has to go after 14 year olds, because no mature and sane woman would bet even remotely close to Mason. I mean look at this guy; he defines ugly and stupid.

------------------

2. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I think thats the Shawn Kemp Rule.

=D

------------------
    "I've been licking this carpet for hours and I still don't feel like a lesbian!"

3. Steve_Francis_rules

Of course many women would also notice the fact that he defines "rich enough to pay you a fortune in child support if he gets you knocked up"

------------------