1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

How did your fantasy basketball team do this season?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by AroundTheWorld, Apr 14, 2013.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I am currently in the top 10 of all ESPN fantasy basketball roto teams.

[​IMG]

Does anyone know how many teams there are in total at ESPN fantasy basketball?

Sucks, because there are a couple of dead teams in my league which are dragging the league rating down.

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

What does your roster look like?

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

My main guys were Lebron, Harden, Chris Paul.

But on the last day, I dropped everyone and replaced them with Rockets only. I do that every year :grin:.

I finished in 9th place of all teams. My league index was too bad because of the couple inactive teams. Sucks because they wouldn't have taken any points from me even if they had been active and finished with 820 games.

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Finished 2nd in our little Clutchfans ESPN league, dropped from 1st to 2nd place(60 pts) on last day because someone's inactive team grabbed a monster load of rebounds.

Half of the league was inactive though, disapponted in some of my Clutchfans brehs.

5. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Not sure how you could have ended up with both Lebron and Chris Paul... Both of them are top 5 players.

6. mhch720

mhch720 Member

[​IMG]

Won my 2nd year in a row in a 6 year dynasty league with this roster, I might be the commish next year so let me know if you want in.

7. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

How so???

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

Showoff...

I was in 2 leagues once... a while ago. Finished dead last in both. Cried for a few hours and then ate some Taco Bell chalupas. Made me feel better, that.

9. Rockets1988-

Rockets1988- Member

I won my league with the same gameplan every year. Draft D Howard and R Rondo and punt free throw percentage. Even with Rondo going down, I won the league. I also had ramon sessions and Glenn Davis go down. I picked up Larry Sanders after his triple double early.

10. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

how did you pull that off?

11. Jamers

Jamers Member

yeah, i was the leader for consecutive weeks/months, got tired of updating it since only one or two teams were active...

12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I traded Duncan, Garnett and some other guy I don't remember (Kevin Martin?) for Paul.