1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How can I get some Texans tickets?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Jul 15, 2002.

1. PhiSlammaJamma

I need 5 tickets ( at least partly together) for the Texans Bills game. Any good ideas or help is much appreciated.

2. The Summit

The Summit Contributing Member

By now pretty much your only option is to go through a scalper or get them on ebay. How much are you looking to spend? There are still club seats for that game you can get through ticketmaster, but they are $175-$275 a ticket. Single game tickets went on sale saturday and I heard they sold out pretty quick.

3. Old School

Old School Member

4. PhiSlammaJamma

I don't think I want to go for $175, or for $450 (old School :)). That's just too much. My friend tried calling for us but, just as as I thought, it was going to be impossible.

So I'll go looking on ebay and see what they've got. If anybody needs to unload 5 tickets just let me know.

5. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i've got three tickets...not interested in selling them for merely face value...but I could probably let them go for $100/seat.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

I'll ask my friend mad, where are the seats located?

7. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

T2...i have to get the section number and everything else...i dont' have that with me...i'll get it at home...email me and remind me if i don't post it tomorrow.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

ok. Sounds good. I'll need a day or two to see what my Arizona buddies want to do anyway.

9. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

10. PhiSlammaJamma

Wow. Thanks Finn. That is some good stuff.