1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How about this trade.

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by The Real Shady, Jun 24, 2000.

Tags:
  1. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

If both Johnson and Moiso are available when the rockets draft at #9 how about doing this trade. The rockets give the Magic their 2001 pick along with the rights for the pick owed to us by them. We take both Johnson and Moiso at #9 and #10.

C:Cato/Olajuwon
    PF:Moiso/K.Thomas
    SF:Williams/Johnson
    SG:Anderson/Mobley
    PG:S.Franchise

If we are able to get these two players the rockets would be completely set for the future. All they would need is time to develop.

------------------

2. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

If Orlando would go for that, that would definately be a good deal. But, when in all likelihood both the Magic and Rockets are going to go nowhere but up to greener pastures from here, why would the Magic deal away their #10 pick for two considerably lower picks? Of course, if Rudy T can pull off his magic and manage to intoxicate Orlando management into doing it, I'm all for it [​IMG]

Your line-up projection isn't bad though, 'Slim', but I will be sure to make a heartfelt suggestion to Clutch to ban your arse for totally ignoring Moochie Norris off of it. I advice you edit this post before the "Moochie Norris Fan Club" sees it. [​IMG]

Azim da Dream

------------------
    We don't live for the destination. We live for the journey.

3. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

What happened to Los, Bull and Mass? [​IMG]

------------------
    I AM SPARTACUS