1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houstons Qb options.

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by JoeyTexas254, Feb 9, 2017.

?

Who do you want the Texans starting Qb to be?

1. Brock Osweiler

2. Tom Savage

3. 1st Round Draft pick

4. Tony Romo

5. Philip Rivers

6. Tyrod Taylor

7. Jimmy G

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bogey

Bogey Contributing Member

I think the best option is drafting a qb in the first two rounds. That would not help the next couple of years, so I say bring in Romo and if he stays healthy, we are SB contenders.

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Stranger things have happened. Never rule out the worst scenario you ever pictured when it comes to the choices of who will be throwing the ball. I honestly hope some kind of miracle comes our way, and that we draft someone who ends up being a GREAT quarterback. It's possible. As for next season, let's just hope that whoever starts is MUCH more productive and throws way less interceptions than Brock did last year. If so, then we will not have to endure so much pain watching our offense on the field.

ryano2009 likes this.