1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Free Houston Texans Training Camp Tickets - Tuesday Aug 18

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by King of 40 Acres, Aug 16, 2015.

1. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

I have four training camp tickets for Tuesday morning's Texans training camp. It starts at 8am.

Unfortunately, I can't get away from the office that morning so I'm posting them on here to see if a fellow Clutchfan wanted to use them.

I got these during a season ticket holder waitlist member presale.

I can transfer the tickets via ticketmaster or print them off for you (you must be able to pick the tickets up from my office tomorrow or from my home after work).

PM me or reply to this thread. Would like to give all four tickets to one person but I'm willing to split them up as well. Also if someone is taking their kids I'll give them priority over most other people. I know this is the last week of summer vacation for most schools.

Thanks for looking.

2. King of 40 Acres

Someone is supposed to pick up the tickets from me today at lunch. If that falls through I have another interested party.

3. Aggie2012

Aggie2012 Contributing Member

If everyone falls thru, I will take them!

4. King of 40 Acres

Forgot to update but the tickets were picked up by someone at lunchtime.

If I get any more for tomorrow or Wednesday (last open training camp) I'll post them here.

Thanks,

5. NateNate

NateNate Member

I would love to go Wednesday if you get a hold of tickets.