1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Rockets STORE!!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SirCharlesFan, Dec 13, 1999.

1. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

This past weekend I had my first chance to visit Houston as my HS football team was in the state championship (and won).

The day after the game my dad took me to the Rockets store and let me spend as much of my XMas money that i wanted...Oh my god, I was in HEAVEN.

I ended up getting stuff to redo my room with.

Dream Shake poster, Sir Charles Poster, Rockets logo pillow, and a Rockets trashcan...

I LOVE THAT STORE!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

It was AWESOME!!

------------------
    Sir Charles is DA MAN.

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Cool Sir Charles Fan.

I'll hopefully be right there with you. My high school, Katy, is going to win the state championship this weekend!

3. 2Sandwiches

2Sandwiches Guest

yeah that store's pretty tight. i must spend at least 100 bucks a month there. one thing that i dont like about it...the people that work there tell me something's coming in this one day, but it doesn't end up coming in for another 2 months! that happened with the steve francis's jersey, and im STILL waiting for mobley's to come in. i mean its not there fault if da stuff gets delayed, but dont say somethings coming in if your not TOTALLY sure!

------------------
    "You know, it's interesting....."
    -Calvin Murphy