1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HOUSTON ROCKETS: MY TEAM FOREVER!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Gene the PIG, Feb 19, 2000.

Tags:
  1. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG Member

They are gonna win 3 titles with that Francis guy at the pt. Just keep the damn team in Houston, OK???

------------------
    Ain't NOBODY gonna bully me!!!

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

gotta second that

3. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

heypartner,

You're going to second a sentiment from a guy with 3 exclamation points in the title of the thread, 3 question marks in the body and 3 more exclamation points in his signature?

Sounds redundant.

4. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG Member

What is that supposed to mean??? Hahaha!!! I'm new , cut my ass some slack, Jack! There, is that better? Is 4 cooler???? I'm part of no clique.... (4 periods, for the period impaired.)

I'd show my sig now, but I'm being persecuted like sweet Jesus.

GO ROCKETS!!!! Lose some more, so we gets a lottery pick!!!!! Really I want to win, but we just keep getting injured!!!!!! When are one of the Laker horses going to go down??????? [​IMG]

5. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Welcome Gene the PIG!

Tb-Cain was just pointing out Mr. HeyPartner's dislike of multiple punctuation marks.

Laker horses? I hope the whole Laker AIRPLANE goes down, like for instance somewhere in the middle of the Pacific ocean!

By the way, I definitely dig your Billy Paultz and Tom Henderson references in your other thread!

Welcome to the BBS!

------------------
    Bring It!!

6. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG Member

HAHAHA!!! [​IMG]

------------------

7. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

rocketmantex, you know i respect you, but dont you think that airplane quote was a bit harsh/ out of line ? i know you were kidding, but maybe a little insensitive ?

------------------
    "Don't they get cable in Canada ?" Keith olbermann, after watching hakeem block terry catledge's shot 5 times.

8. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

gr8-1...maybe it was, and I apologize if I offended anyone. I just hate dem dadgum Lost Angles Fakers!!!! [​IMG]

------------------
    Bring It!!

9. Houston Rocks

Houston Rocks Member

I don't like the Lakers at all myself, or their hippie coach. Instead of wishing them all a horrible death though, I just wish Shaq would get a Barkley type injury or two and that Kobe would decide that he just doesn't want to play bball anymore. That would be nice. [​IMG] Oh and also that Jackson would get busted for trafficking hallucinogens.

10. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG Member

I know!!! Hahaha! [​IMG] How many times ya think Jackson has tripped??? You know he has!!! Dancing around, flailing his arms, doing that DEAD DANCE!!! Playing his acoustic guitar, singing "Casey Jones," to a bunch of equally baked 14 year olds!!! LMFAO!!! [​IMG]

------------------

11. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Good to see you have a heart rocketmantex. I knew you were kidding. But i've got an idea.
    Now im a rasslin fan, so i got this crazy idea from watching rasslin.If you want to see a laker and jazz hurt, why dont we do this. We put kobe bryant and Karla Malone in a tag match with t-bone and the big O (im not talking about Robertson either). This will be one of them pole matches where you stick a prize on a pole.
    The prize will be two buffet tickets to Mr. Gattis. Id bet a million bucks that kobe and karla dont make it out alive.

------------------
    "Don't they get cable in Canada ?" Keith olbermann, after watching hakeem block terry catledge's shot 5 times.