1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Astros Photo History 1962-2018

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by conklinwj, Apr 25, 2019.

1. conklinwj

conklinwj Member

I have put together a complete player photo history CD of the Colt 45s/Astros ……every player from 1962 through 2018.….well over two thousand photos. Player photos are grouped together on the CD in the order of each player’s first year on the Colt 45s/Astros roster. Every photo has a description under it as follows: "1995 John Doe SS 95-99" meaning he was a shortstop for the Astros from 1995 through 1999.

The only photos of players not in their Colt 45/Astro uniforms are listed below.

If you can help with a photo of any player listed below in his Houston uniform or if obtaining a copy of the complete photo CD interests you, please contact me at conklinwj@aol.com.

Again, I’m only looking for digital photos (e.g., JPEGs) that can be emailed. Willing to trade and help you with your photo collection.

Bill

1970 Mike Marshall

1996 Greg Olson

2000 Eddie Zosky

2. Buck Turgidson

Only help I can give you is that the 1996 guy you are looking for is Gregg Olson, not the other Greg Olson guy.

3. conklinwj

conklinwj Member

Thanks for the correction. Bill