1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hottest Black Chick?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RoxSqaud, Dec 27, 2010.

Tags:
  1. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

2. Landlord Landry

Not just the hottest black chick, THE hottest chick on the planet imo.

[​IMG]

3. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Wow.

How did I forget her? :eek:

[​IMG]

What about Ciara?...
    [​IMG]

4. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I've been thinking about this and most of the women mentioned here "appear" to be bi-racial but identify themselves as "black" or "African-American". Halle Berry who I mentioned on page 1 and has not been mentioned again UNTIL page 4 is definitely bi-racial.

To me, I think the "hottest" and purest black chick (not being racist but no one who is bi-racial qualifies) is Gabrielle Union. That woman is extremely good-looking. :eek:

5. dantonv08

dantonv08 Member

Katerina Graham

[​IMG]

6. what

what Member

it is racist because you impose standards of blackness. I know you "mean well," but if you live in america it's a pretty good chance you have black ancestors, but you don't go around saying no bi-racial white girl qualifies, only pure whites. The reason you don't think that is that you are conditioned to believe white is white.

1 person likes this.
  7. cdain3

cdain3 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] melanie brown

8. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Pretty sure Christina Milian isn't black, but a dark skinned Latina.

I dunno...for some reason I think Rihanna is effin hot. I'd beat her like Chris Brown in a good way.

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

It don't matter if they're 7/15ths (Michael Scott... The Office) or half or one sixth black. If they had a bit of black, they're black, just like Obama isn't FULLY black. :p

10. Manny Ramirez

"standards of blackness"?? Come on, that is getting ridiculous. Are there "standards of whiteness" or "standards of hispanicness", lmao.

11. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

[​IMG]

12. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

My eye got a STD looking at used up worn out Mariah Carey. Pass.

13. PointForward

PointForward Member

I was thinking about this same thing not too long ago. There are plenty of straight up hotties who are part black, but I fail to name a single one who is 100% black. Thing is, you can tell very easily when a girl is biracial. a half white half hispanic girl can be easily distinguished from a pure latina or a pure Caucasian. Same goes for girls who are part black.

Which brings me to the my next point (hopefully without derailing an otherwise awesome thread): for some reason, I have never been physically attracted to black girls or asian girls (there are exceptions of course, but I'm talking about the prominent general trend). It's really disturbing to me since I like to think of myself as a very tolerant person. I'm a minority myself, grew up in the middle east, so it's not like I was born in Tyler Texas and never saw a black girl until I was 20. The biggest example is when I watch teh pr0nz. I attempted fapping it to black pr0n to no avail. I've wondered for the longest time if there's a biological/genetic basis for this or if this is a purely acquired thing. :confused:

14. Manny Ramirez

^

I know what you mean. I find white girls and Asian girls to be the most attractive but not black girls unless they are bi-racial (like Vanessa Williams, Halle Berry, etc.). The only exception besides Gabrielle Union was this girl that was in a MBA finance night class several years ago. Oh. My. God. She was so stunning, it was unbelievable. She sat behind me and I would always position myself that I was looking at the professor but also her. I'm pretty sure she knew I was checking her out as she was not only pretty in the face but she had an absolutely smoking body.

15. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

If you had grown up in Tyler Texas, I'm pretty sure you would have seen plenty of Black people. Tyler is 27% African American.

1 person likes this.
  16. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Are you a proud white man? ;)

(meant to be a satire of the infamous CF inside joke)

17. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

18. teknokid

teknokid Member

lol :grin:

19. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Contributing Member

20. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

It seem only light skinned black girls qualify.

I would like to nominate Naomi Campbell, but she is pretty mean so her hatness goes down.