1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Hoopsworld] Houston Rockets 2010-2011 Preview

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Robjos, Sep 18, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Robjos

Robjos Member

The Houston Rockets have just one goal in mind for the 2010-11 season: make something else besides injuries the primary topic of discussion. With all of the additions they've made this offseason, they can sustain a number of injuries before they become the story.

The HOOPSWORLD staff looks ahead to the 2010-2011 season and the state of the Houston Rockets in 2010-2011.

<a href="http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=17344#ixzz0ztIm4JIc">Link</a>

Dont agree with some of it but overall good read.

1 person likes this.
  2. Garner

Garner Member

Article after article that just echo the same themes posted everyday on clutch fans....

the season needs to just begin already. Enough of the chatter.

1 person likes this.
  3. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

Didn't read it, but I'll guess it says something like it depends on Yao's health.

4. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

One of the guys predicted us 1st in the west hahaha. I love it!

No one picked us lower than 3rd in the west. All of them saying it depends on Yao's health though. DUH!
    I don't know if these predictions are takign into account Yao's 24 minute cap though.

5. hasan08

hasan08 Member

They picked us first or third in SOUTHWEST.

Not in western conference

Either way is good.

6. bloop

bloop Member

Obviously yes since they mention his 25 minutes (sic) cap and Houston offering Dampier and Kyrylo Fesenko at the end

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

3rd Place, Southwest Division

8. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

If healthy, i say 1st place.

Off topic: Hey Carl, are you in our nba fantasy league? I sent your invite.