1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Hoopshype RUMOR] Dalembert + #16 trade?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pass_to_Hakeem, Jun 21, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

I would have been against the trade had he been what I expected but the guy is way too inconsistent. He is a taller, slightly better Jordan Hill.

Would love to see a nice pick in return for him.

2. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

They cannot ever do it dobro. You totally embarrass them and they just move on and pose the same lies again. I have no clue as to what there agenda is. Except annoying.

3. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Thanks - that was intended to be a joke since every hack journalist on the planet thinks Houston wants Gasol "AT ALL COSTS"

4. teebone21

teebone21 Member

5. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

even if there is a deal in place, its most likely to going to fall through in last day.

6. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

and we will facilitate a trade for another team to get the #2 pick :(

7. izeroi

izeroi Member

Wouldn't be surprised. Just usually how it goes for us.

8. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Doesnt sound like a big deal if its the 16th pick and Dalembert. So not caring is my usual stance. Its a usual Daryl minor move side ways. I hope I am wrong but alas I am actually cursed with never being wrong with this guy Morey. He needs to think bigger unless some fool fell for his lowball tactics finally.

9. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I doubt it would be just Dalembert + #16, though. There may be more details, and trades always tend to expand---"give us Chase Budinger / (or) / Marcus Morris / (or) / Whomever and you got a deal."

10. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Who would win in a fight between Hoopsworld & Bleacher Report?

11. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

neither would show up to the school-yard.

12. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

Clutch!!

13. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

heck my high school Newspaper could come up with better "news" than these scrubs!

14. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

I'm not sure there is enough time or server space to create that thred.

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

More from HoopsHype errr Hoopsworld

Steve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA
    RT @JaySway52: pau to houston deal dead right? ---> Houston is a hard read... they have a ton of guys that want out, so hard to say. Hearing that anyone unhappy in Houston can and will be traded if thats their desire... so who knows what they do.

RT @rapssfan: who are raps going to target in fa other than nash? ---> Goran Dragic is one name....

RT @JaySway52: ---> Goran is only going to consider situations where he is the starter... so Houston has a choice to make.

RT @JaySway52: interesting after the kyle lowry comments re: coaching staff. Think he gets moved if they resign dragic? --- very possible.

RT @JohnnySlicc: do the lakers have a shot at Dragic realistically? ---> Not without help from Houston.

RT @texanfan2785: you think Lowry and Dalembert will be moved? --> Dragic is unrestricted, so I wouldn't move Kyle until he's signed

RT @texanfan2785: you think Lowry and Dalembert will be moved on draft night? ---> was told HOU has a deal to move Dalmbert now, so yes...

RT @MargoLTL: who would u keep, dragic/Lowry talent wise ---> Kyle is the better player, but if he really wants out does it matter...

RT @Bpmusician91: @ I think Dragic has more upside. He averaged around 20 pts., 10 ast. as a starter --> and didn't make the playoffs.

16. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

17. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Many players unhappy and want out?? Lowry, Dalembert, Martin & who else? Morris probably because of the lack of playing time..

18. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Unhappy players?

Think: who was ever in McFai---er, McHale's outhouse?

Morris, Cbud, Lowry (always wanted to venture off the reservation), Martin (plays defense as well as I would against NBA talent).

19. pass_to_Hakeem

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2012-nba-draft/

you have to scroll down some , so I will copy & paste .

The Rockets would love to move up into the top five, but don't want to give up a ton of assets. They feel like the middle of the draft is strong, and have turned down one offer to package picks 14 and 16 for a top-10 choice, according to Ford. While the top big men (Drummond, Leonard, Zeller) may not be around at No. 14, the Rockets have other ways of acquiring a center, and could target Roy Hibbert and Omer Asik in restricted free agency, says Ford.