1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Historians rank President Obama...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Why can't Yobama be green?

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

But can you really trust the words of disgraced former press secretary spicer?

Let's hear what the new guy has to say.

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lol at drinking diet sodas.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  4. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I was a finance major on Calhoun Street, other than the sexpots in the English department most of my professors were Chinese, Indian, Russian or really old white guys who liked money, and amortization tables are not liberal or conservative. Also, I think you mean oceanfront property in Arizona, or a bridge in Brooklyn, or Florida swampland. There's all kinds of real real property on coastal shorelines facing oceans, particularly on islands or in Arctic climates where the deep inland is uninhabitable.

5. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

History will not look kindly upon the Trump era.

Also, Obama is half white and spent his presidency on the golf course and these points need to be reminded.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What is this real job you refer to?

7. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

Exactly... A President should be rated by how closely the President that follows him resembles him.... Obama's presidency gave us Trump... Thanks Obama.

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Obama's WH photographer trolls trump again. The Closer.

No Worries and fchowd0311 like this.
  9. fchowd0311

Obama vs 100 GOP legislatures in a nuanced cordial debate.

I don't need to any more commentary. Just watch.

10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I would also say that, in my experience, the American history professors are more conservative than average.

11. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

That's been my experience. Actually I had more conservative or libertarian college professors in my state and U.S. government and history classes. That's in liberal city Austin mind you. My IT courses were old Hispanic and white dudes that definitely leaned conservative and were former military themselves. My math and science professors did not care about political ideology nor did they ever discuss it in class. They just taught what was logically true or what was based on empirical evidence. The idea that college is full of liberal propaganda is from people that never actually attended college IMO. They read some headline of some private for profit university in Hippieville, California and think that applies to all universities nationwide. But because Breitbart reported it, it must be true! :rolleyes:

12. cml750

cml750 Member

I am not sure what you have against diet sodas. Diet Dr. Pepper is the best tasting drink I know. I drink too many of them.

13. fchowd0311

Irrelevant question but are you seriously college educated? Did they have a Liberty University type school when you were of college age?

14. cml750

cml750 Member

I am not sure what you are asking? Are you suggesting most professors have real world experience or asking what job I do? If you are asking about me, I am currently a QA / Supply Chain Manager at a specialty chemical plant for a major oil company. I have worked my way up from being a lab tech, to a chemist to a Laboratory supervisor to finally my current job. My work history should give you a clue as to what my degree is in.

I have worked with hundreds of engineers over the last 25 years of my career and I have never met one who is liberal. That being said, I can only name a few liberal hourly workers that I have worked with. Based on my experience, most people who actually work for a living know which party is looking out for their best interest. Our company has union and non-union plants. I have worked at both. I am happy to report that Obama broke almost all of the remaining "I am union, I have to vote Democrat people" . They have now wised up and pay no attention to the propaganda they receive at their homes from the union.

15. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Typical liberal intolerance for diet soda.

cml750 likes this.
  16. cml750

cml750 Member

Yes I have a degree. I graduated way before online courses. I seriously doubt you have a degree unless you are one of the weak minded people I spoke of who is easily manipulated.

17. fchowd0311

Jesus you have never met a liberal engineer? Damn, I must be imagining all these left leaning individuals in my MechE department. Maybe it's because I go to school in Massachusetts?

18. fchowd0311

About to be in my senior year in MechE. Capstone project cometh.

19. cml750

cml750 Member

So you are one of the easily brainwashed people. I guess my company screens people like you out. Just a word of advise, you may want to practice on your interview skills and hide your politics if you want to get a good job.

20. fchowd0311

Why would I discuss politics in a ****ing job interview? Now I'm questioning your experience in industry.