1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hey Clutch, Anderson Didn't Sign Today...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketFan17, Sep 11, 1999.

1. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

RocketFan17,

You are in Clutch's house. Show some respect. I made a similar idiotic mistake a long time ago.

How would you like it if he came to your house and started being an ass. You'd want him to leave, right? Well, before Clutch asks you to leave (I may be too late), remember who's house you're in.

Clutch has created this web site, maintained this web site, and is defending this web site against the r****ded NBA. You are here because he lets you. Take a deep breath and think about it.

2. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

Ace, yea I remember that thread you started, LOL. [​IMG]

3. WORLD B. FREE

WORLD B. FREE New Member

I think we should have to put our legitimate age down on our profile page.

That way, when you wonder why someone writes something just check out their profile before piling on.

I was going to debate you, but I see you are only 10, so I guess I'll save my energy.

4. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

5. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

What's wrong with living or working in a 713 area code? I don't really care about Rocketswhatever but I wanna know.

6. Finalfantasy

Finalfantasy Member

Some guys just wanna be caned by their ass everyday to get comfy, typical verbal SM fantasy victim.

7. Finalfantasy

Finalfantasy Member

Some guys just wanna be caned by their ass everyday to get comfy, typical verbal SM fantasy victims.

8. Finalfantasy

Finalfantasy Member

And I just found two guys like that on this board.

9. raZi

raZi New Member

hey DrEaMeR,

I guess rocketfan17's acting like a 'drunk uncle at a wedding reception' eh?

maybe he should head down to the knicks or lakers bbs. Hows that sound dude?

CLUTCH: I have much respect and thanx for what you do. Nonetheless, a more diplomatic approach to the situation would me more favourable, especially to keep your dignity intact. rocketfan17 is probably some foolish boy who doesn't realize the full extent to what you provide here. He's a nuisance, I know. But is he worth your time? surely not!

advice from a humble junior member: don't let some of these nutz bring you down to their level.

hey wEtDREAMer man...I was going to ask for us to kiss and make up, but I was worried you'd never wake up dude....

raZi

10. JR

JR Contributing Member

brain cage and papa smurf. unbeevable!

11. SLC GRIFF

SLC GRIFF Member

Anyway, getting back to the topic,

The Utah stations up here were reporting that Shandon was going to sign...am1320, am910, Fox13 and cbs4 all had little blurbs about Shandon signing....So Clutch its not just the now infamous emailer that thought he might sign....

------------------
    Whats our next blockbuster move????

12. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

raZi,

I didn't know I made such an impact on your life for you to refer to me and my posts when I am not addressing you.

What does your post have to do with my suggestion to RocketFan17 anyway?

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.

13. popeye

popeye Member

Dang,I leave the room for a minute and you kids start acting up.

Time to keep your hands to yourselves and stop annoying your teacher,or you'll be put in the time out corner mister 17 man!

Now sit up straight!

[​IMG]

PS Well I know you didn't think. I know you weren't trying to be mean. But you sure sounded like an ungrateful little turd, and that's why you got spanked. Now learn.And get over it. [​IMG]

14. DanWilkie

DanWilkie New Member

i honestly dont understand you blokes sometimes. rocketfan17 was just asking the question thats on all our minds and while he might have too much time on his hands posting it 3 times, all he wanted to know was if we were getting shandon. this pisses clutch off, and suddenly its a contest to see who can belittle rocketfan17 most thoroughly, whilst kissing up to clutch most efficiently. i suppose now that i've posted this i'll be subject to the same treatment as rocketfan, have fun lads....

15. popeye

popeye Member

Well DanWilke:

We kinda got a little perturbed because we have a member in R-17 (not a junior with <30 posts) who knows better than asking a question that is obvious and directed at facing up someone for no reason.IF he had any news would Clutch or anyone else not post it? The actual obsurdity of the question would be enough to expect a barrage of comments.R-17 even said he posted this thread as "fooling with him(Clutch) a bit". Well,he fooled with him all right.

Especially if it appears to all here that someone is wrongfully biting the hand that feeds us.

Clutch does not need to be ass kissed at all.He and I have had several minor skirmishes in the past.We will again in the future too.What he does need is an understanding that we know he does a great job here,singlehandedly.We don't pay for his bandwidth,time,etc... He does.He is knowledgeable about the game and about the Rockets.Some here are as knowledgeable as the best in the sports game.Therfore, he and some others are shown deference.They are not singled out for ridicule for the sake of ridicule.Their character(Rocket "fandom" if you will)can not be questioned.

We try to be particularily comforting for newbies and others who stumble over themselves in this medium.But sometimes a little sarcasm can go a long way,to reprove the members behavior,not his opinion.

Especially if it is a memeber who decided to post umpteen threads with the only goal to ask the same question over and over.

Sometimes we do get a little too personal with criticism.I know most of us try not to.But that is not the case with R-17.

Your stand is commendable but misplaced.

Cheers.

[This message has been edited by popeye (edited September 12, 1999).]

16. raZi

raZi New Member

Hey dreaMer,

I'm a sensitive b*stard. I take everything personally. I might be a hypocrite on this one, but if you don't give me constructive criticism, I blast you in the only way I know how. I held back any name calling due to my respect for your admiration of DREAM, but under any other circumstance I wouldn't hesitate.

get where I'm coming from.

raZi

------------------
    raZi still believes in pimp...

"Thanks Pataks"

17. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey RocketFan17, Anderson signed today...

No word yet on your Teletubbies scoop, but I'm hearing 6 of them may be coming from Portland for Scottie Pippen.

------------------
    Clutch

"Stay hungry, stay hungry."
    -- Thomas Hamilton
    www.clutchcity.net

18. GermanRocket

GermanRocket Member

19. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

We're out nine mile sittin' in the middle of the freeway. He got, he got a ham sandwich in one hand and a damn spatula in the other.

You know what he says? You know what he says?

[This message has been edited by DREAMer (edited September 30, 1999).]

20. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Let a dogging lie sleep. [​IMG]