1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Help me think of this computer NBA game

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by I am a Donut, Sep 10, 2005.

Tags:
  1. I am a Donut

I am a Donut Contributing Member

Someone mentioned a virtual gm like basketball game on here one time. I checked it out and it looked really cool. It was pc only, and at the time I just had a Mac so I forgot about it. Anyone know what Im talking about. Ive searched at ign and other places, but its still evading me. Appreciate it if you know.

2. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

A long time ago, I think there was a program called Fast Break Basketball. That could or could not be it. Sorry, not much help....

3. I am a Donut

Yeah, similar, but not it. Thanks though.

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

5. I am a Donut

Total Pro Basketball. That is it Doc of Dunk! Now as I think back, I think you were the one that made the mention of the game when I first ran across it. Thanks, man!