1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Help] Image Upgrade

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Buck88, Sep 18, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Buck88

Buck88 Contributing Member

My wife and I are expecting our first child in December and we are wanting to make some t-shirts to pass out at the baby shower. We did a simple yahoo image search and my wife has her heart set on an image we found but the quality is too low and it needs to be higher resolution. We are using an online t-shirt company (ooshirts.com) and they say the image would not come out very well on a screen print. Does anyone know if it can be upgraded or if it has to be recreated. Its a pretty simple image and if anyone has experience in that kind of thing I would love to know if anyone can help.

Here is the image we are wanting to use.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Rodman! Rodman23!!!!!

Or RedRedemption.

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I believe Illustrator can take this .GIF and make it into a line-art drawing with vectors, that you can easily enlarge or make the dimensions proportionally larger for smoother lines.

Find someone with illustrator... I don't know how to do it, but I've seen buddy at my old job do it... (with illustrator, I mean).

Also, try to get the image isolated in a white background and, lastly, make sure you're not stealing someone's work without giving them credit and you don't get in trouble for doing that. :cool:

CONGRATULATIONS, sir.

4. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

5. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Congrats! My wife and I are due on December 19th.

1 person likes this.
  6. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Congrats!! Hope you get the image worked out!

Not to derail, but my wife and I are expecting our second boy as early as today!! Leaving for the hospital in 45 min.

1 person likes this.
  7. Buck88

Buck88 Contributing Member

Ok, nothing seemed to work so I guess it's going to have to be recreated. If anyone here is interested in doing this e-mail me through the board and let me know what you would charge - with clutchfans discount ;)

Thanks for the suggestions fellas.

8. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

You are having a baby too!?
    [​IMG]

Congrats though! My wife is due Dec 27.

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Check your email again, sir. :cool:

#9 SwoLy-D, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012