1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Help... how do you get someone pregnant? GF and I going paranoid

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Outlier, Oct 9, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Outlier

Outlier Member

my girlfriend and i are going paranoid... we had unprotected sex and i felt my body jerk a little inside her... i don't know if any c*m went in but as soon as that happened i took it out and for assurance i jerked it off until i ejaculated. a lot of sperm went out. does this mean no sperm went in when i jerked inside her? we are freaking out, she is crying. help. is the only way to get pregnant is when you c*m all the way inside?

2. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

Can you get pregnant from pre-ejaculate?

Pre-Ejaculate and Getting Pregnant

Yes, you can get pregnant from pre ejaculate, even when others are saying the chances are very slim, but you just might be that ONE that does get pregnant. Think about that.

It's possible because guy might have some live sperm left from the first time he cums, but it's not likely to happen, the chances of getting pregnant from a precum are very slim.

Actually you can get pregnant from precum. And the internet is not to be trusted for every answer. Why do you think the pull out method isn't fool proof. don't be idiots. If you have unprotected sex you do have very high chance of getting pregnant!
    Some people say "it only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg"; in essence this is true as only one sperm eventually penetrates the egg; however, in reality fertilizing an egg is a team effort involving millions of sperm, most of which are lost along the way. There also has to be an egg there to be fertilized, which generally only happens one day a month. However sperm can live for 3-7 days in the female reproductive areas waiting for an egg to appear.

The withdrawal method is when a man pulls his penis out of the vagina and ejaculates away from the vagina. This method was the original contraceptive before condoms, the pill etc were developed and is still very common today. When used correctly it has a high success rate but does have a higher failure rate than more modern contraceptive methods. The majority of these failures may be attributed to the male not pulling out in time, many men (particularly younger less experienced men) lack the self control and in the heat of the moment leave it too long before pulling out. In this situation it is likely that a couple of spurts of semen (containing millions of tiny sperm) enter the vagina. It is also possible for a man to have one or two spurts of semen then a gap of a second or two and then more spurts of semen during an orgasm. In this situation it may appear that male has ejaculated outside of the vagina, but in reality millions of sperm have been deployed into the vagina.

Quick facts:
    Sperm is made in the testicles, it is stored there and only released when the man orgasms.
    Semen is a mixture of sperm and protective fluids that shoots from the end of the penis and occurs when the man orgasms.
    Precum is clear, sticky, dribbles from the penis and is very unlikely to cause pregnancy if the man has urinated since his last ejaculation.

Risks of pregnancy using the withdrawal method.
    HIGH - Guy does not withdraw in time and shoots inside the vagina; Guy miss times his orgasm and a couple of spurts of semen enter the vagina; Guy withdraws in time but inserts again without urinating.
    MEDIUM - Guy withdraws just in time but close to orgasm; Guy withdraws in time but inserts again in the same session after urinating. (some semen may remain in urethra.
    LOW - Guy withdraws nowhere near his orgasm and has urinated beforehand; Guy inserts penis briefly, is nowhere near orgasm and has urinated since his last ejaculation.
    Abstinence is the only way that is 100% positive for prevention of pregnancy. Anytime you have sexual contact there is ALWAYS a chance of pregnancy, because no birth control method that is 100% guaranteed to prevent pregnancy. So don't take the answers below as an okay to have sex without protection. The below study 'Researchers find no sperm in pre-ejaculate fluid" states:

3. YaosDirtyStache

This is going to be epic.

And you are stupid.

2 people like this.
  4. VanityHalfBlack

You need to take some precautionary measures first.. Start off with the BJ then proceed from there...

5. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

how is babby formed?
    how girl get pragnent?

6. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Possible but not likely. If you're really concerned, she can get a "morning after" pill to be safe. If you're 17, you can get one without a prescription from a pharmacy or Planned Parenthood center. Either one of you can get it so just one of you needs to be 17. If you're under 17, you can get a prescription from your doctor. I don't think they can tell your parents.

7. Outlier

Outlier Member

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

How long ago was this? Is the morning after still valid in your case? Go to a clinic.

I think the pill costs about $20.

9. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

If you c*m all the way inside her the female gets pregnant 100% of the time.

10. Rockets1988-

Rockets1988- Member

Thats a pretty serious situation. You better go get a morning after pill. And may god have mercy on your soul. From the looks of this, im thinking your no more than 18? and that scares me.

11. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

If you guys were THAT worried about having a baby (enough for her to start crying), then why would you have unprotected sex in the first place? I know sometimes in the heat of the moment, rash decisions are made, but because of that, look at the position you're in.

/end lecture

12. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

So if you only partly c*m inside her, there's only a 50% chance, right?

13. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. Jontro

Jontro Member

Instead of worrying too much and sticking around the bbs, go take her to a clinic now. You two are probably overreacting, she's not preggers.

15. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

This thread has some potential..... :cool:

16. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

The good news is that your kid will clearly be intelligent... bright future for him/her.

1 person likes this.
  17. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Thank Jesus you came here for advice! Clutchfans has the awnsers for all of lifes problems. Now tell her to squat down and get a vacuum cleaner.....................the rest should be self explanatory.

2 people like this.
  18. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Congratulations on your new baby!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  19. HOUSTONROCKETS5

The morning after pill is your safest bet for contraception at this point...

With that said, unprotected sex really!? SMH ...how old are you and your girlfriend..?

20. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Nope.....just half a baby.

2 people like this.