1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Heir Apparent Battle...video.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TECH, Nov 30, 2005.

1. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

2. stro4swift

stro4swift Contributing Member

thanks a lot for tha link TECH

3. roxgirl

roxgirl Member

really nice video, thanks for sharing.

4. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

I think Kobe did that when he won 3 championships in a row.

5. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

I've got to say it.............SHAQ had a small influence in that.. :D

6. Mikeylu

Mikeylu Contributing Member

nicee vid

7. Xenochimera

Xenochimera Contributing Member

personally i would think wade or lebron, they are still very young, and both of them have incredible skills, they can actually lead a team, kobe cant really lead the lakers, and t-mac in orlando....well yeah he had a crapy team but regardless, lets see how well he can lead the rockets.

8. MartianMan

MartianMan Contributing Member

Nice video.

Personally, I feel that Kobe is closest to Jordan about 3 years ago. Potentially, Lebron will become closest to Jordan. Overall, I'd say Tmac would have become the closest to Jordan. It's a shame Tmac is injured so many times. Wade, I don't feel he can become Jordan. He's a little too short to dominate the outside or inside. Plus, he has never had to carry a team.

9. canoner2002

canoner2002 Contributing Member

It is more like a clip of dunk contest.

10. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Exactly!

That video had so much potential, but the way it was made T-Mac, Kobe, Lebron, and Wade could have been replaced with Jason Richardson, JR Smith, Josh Smith, and Gerald Wallace without missing much. Nothing but dunks.

Thumbs down.

1. T-Mac - Closest in terms of dominance and intelligence, but he's the anti-Jordan in some ways.
    2. Lebron - Nothing about his game resembles Jordan's except his number, but he's better than the other two.
    3. Kobe - His game most resembles Jordan's, but I think Jordan had it right years ago when he said that Kobe will have to find his own way of playing the game of basketball.
    4. Wade - He's the old Jordan, the one who attacked, attacked, and attacked some more, but I'm starting to think he's overrated.

11. alaskansnowman

Lebron's game doesn't resemble Jordan's, but in terms of dominance and being classified as the "best in the game", I'd say Lebron is closer than any of the other 3. At 20/21 years old, Lebron is arguably better than the current Kobe or T-mac.

12. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Substitue McGrady or LeBron or AI for Kobe (guys whom Shaq might've actually liked and made the chemistry better), and do you think those guys can't fill Kobe's shoes?

Lucky b*stard, had the most dominant player in history of the game on his team in his prime, and if anything they had another 1 or 2 championships in them, but the bad blood aborted the operation prematurely.

Just thought I would point that out.