1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HEADLINE: Dr.'s can't "Save our Rockets"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockHEAD, Feb 20, 2000.

1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

There were over 11 Dr.'s (users with nicks that started with Dr) in chat Sunday versus the Spers... we still couldn't SAVE OUR ROCKETS!!! [​IMG] hehe... Wanna chat Rockets on game nights? Come and join us...we are so wacky [​IMG] !!! haha

Dr_rockHEAD [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

Yep next game is Tuesday at 7:00CST against the Hornets on TNT finaly I get to watch a game on TV but why the hornets I could pick up this game on local TV anyway enough of my babeling.
    "Paging Dr JohnyRocket, Paging Dr JohnyRocket"

Well looks like I g2g. See you on Tuesday.
    ~Dr JohnyRocket

------------------
    ~John~
    Trade No One and Keep Rudy T.
    JohnyRocket's Fan Site

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

See what happens when you make a mockery of the One TRUE Doc??!?

Thou shalt not use thy Doc's name in vain...
    I am the one true Doc, thou shalt have no other Docs before me...

[​IMG]

------------------
    trade them all and fire the coach.

4. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

The Dr thing was hilarious. We are so wacky during the games we will try anything to help our Rockets win! rockHEAD does an incredible job of keeping all of us who don't have access to the games up to date with his amazing play-by-play calling. Gene Peterson, bite your tongue!! For all of you ROCKET FANS who have not been in the chat room during games, you will be more than welcome to come in and help us cheer on the "men" [​IMG] to victory!!!

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Amen. From a guy in the DFW area that misses most games because of no satellite, no digital cable, etc, I'd like to thank Surfguy (when he's sober), AntiSonic, and rockHEAD for doing the pbp during games. It helps out a lot especially on the occassions when there is no reliable Internet-based broadcast of the games.

men.

------------------
    trade them all and fire the coach.

[This message has been edited by Dr of Dunk (edited February 21, 2000).]