1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Has it ever been confirmed that the Rockets' jerseys will have a different cut?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bmd, Jun 28, 2014.

1. bmd

bmd Member

I remember there being an article about it online that was quickly deleted saying that the jerseys would have a new cut similar to the alternate jerseys.

Has this been confirmed anywhere or is this all based on that one deleted article?

I did a mock-up real quick with the old cut on the left and the same cut as the alternate jerseys on the right:

[​IMG]

If the stripes go down as far on the new-cut jerseys, then it seems like the "Rockets" lettering would have to be smaller.

2. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

The story had quotes from Parsons. seemed legit. *shrug*

3. sergio

sergio Member

This is the only Rockets jersey I don't own. I hate the shoulder pads. I hope they do cut them off.

4. FabsRubio

FabsRubio Member

I own an authentic McGrady and the real cut is too bad but the replicas are hideous.

5. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Yeah, the replicas are the ones with the massive shoulders. Reminds me of:

[​IMG]