1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden's inability/unwillingness to free himself up for the ball.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Jan 26, 2018.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It's really funny how angry you get. I should stop comparing you to menstruating women. Women on their cycle don't get as frustrated as you get off some silly stuff. I said it before: It's not a good look, man.

hakeem94 and Vindicator like this.
  2. Vindicator

Vindicator Rookie

from the skills you moron.

again, if Harden is that athletic and physically gifted, explain his defensive discrepancy on the perimeter and in the post. Harden fares so much better when he can guard players while standing around as opposed to when he has to quickly move his feet. what is your excuse?

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

OP brings up a good point. And hardens off the ball movement is pitiful

4. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Says the guy who starts a thread as a knee jerk reaction to one play. The Rockets lost on a number of fronts in this game - shouldn't have even been a close game late. The "Harden sucks when the game is on the line" narrative is counterproductive because it looks past all the other glaring errors with this roster that allow teams to hang with us - like the fact that our defense gives random scrubs career nights on the regular, or the average rebounding(in fairness this was a bad matchup for us and to be honest - we are built to play GS - not twin tower bigs), or the lack of competent ball handlers on the roster outside of Harden and CP3. Your post just feels like complaining about the tiny scratch on the new luxury sports car. Sure it's annoying, but you are driving a freaking luxury auto when 98% of the people you know are driving far worse cars.

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. Vindicator

Vindicator Rookie

LOL, he does really remind me of a b**** on a menstrual cycle. can't handle a single criticism regarding Harden. what a mega b**** mentality.

#65 Vindicator, Jan 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    hakeem94 likes this.
  6. OTMax

OTMax Member

Stop excusing Harden, we all know his lazy tendencies with getting the ball and trying to get loose from his man. Really wonder if teammates call him out on it, since MDA doesn’t have the balls to do it. This is on Harden and coach to come up with a better way to get the ball in the hands of either Harden or CP3.

PhilCollins likes this.
  7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL so you went from talking basketball to something else

man up b****!

8. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

exactly

9. vlaurelio

how many times has he done it this year with cp3 on the court?

so it's not also on Cp3? LOL

10. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

ahhhhh nope, he isn't that good of a ball handler

11. vlaurelio

LOL b**** ass LOF and ROF need a room

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Homie, I'm not talking basketball with YOU, because you're incapable. I'm having conversations with other members in this thread (some of which you have quoted me) that may not agree with my position, but have the maturity to communicate without frothing at the mouth.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. Vindicator

Vindicator Rookie

hey sensitive b****, if Harden is that athletic and physically gifted, explain his defensive discrepancy on the perimeter and in the post. Harden fares so much better when he can guard players while standing around as opposed to when he has to quickly move his feet. what is your excuse?

14. vlaurelio

Lets talk about basketball then. so it's harden's fault luc picked up his dribble? where was cp3 in all this?

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

16. vlaurelio

if Harden is NOT athletic and physically gifted, explain his offensive domination in the perimeter vs the post?

stop hating LOF

17. Vindicator

Vindicator Rookie

harden offensive game mostly relies on skills & BQ than athleticism you moron. but his single biggest weakness on offense - the off ball movement - also happens to share the same root cause as his defensive lapses (lack of mobility and agility in general). so what is your excuse? just lazy?

18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You see, Incapable. First page of this thread was a simple post where I addressed everything you're asking me. I won't do your work for you. You're too busy flying off the handle to have simple conversations.. Harden is not infallible. One wrong word against Harden and you think everyone hates him. That sh*t is tired.

I keep saying it: It's not a good look.

19. vlaurelio

so offensive dominance doesn't rely on someone being athletic?

LOL you triggered that Harden is the MVP you need to make **** up?

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. Mr. Space City

he's good enough to bring the ball up the court.

you don't have to have a kyrie-like handle to just bring the ball up the court.

hakeem94 likes this.