1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden Vs Olajuwon: Footwork edition

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LCAhmed, Jul 7, 2020.

1. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Obviously majority here will agree Olajuwon is the Greatest Rocket of all-time, and likely GOAT to most of us as well. Granted there's not as much film of players in the past as there are of players now, but we all know Hakeem was the greatest Big footwork wise, and likely all positions of all time. But to me, Harden challenges Hakeem in the Footwork department. I'm not talking about ISO, I'm not talking about Turnovers, Clutchness, etc. JUST FOOTWORK. Who you got as the player with the best footwork?

Harden

Olajuwon

Xerobull likes this.
  2. JW86

JW86 Member

Sorry but its no contest.

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Fantastic thread- these two guys have some of the best ankle-breaking footwork in the NBA, ever.

LCAhmed likes this.
  4. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

I think it's Hakeem. There's something extremely special and difficult with footwork when it involves anchoring and pivoting and Hakeem was a master of it on drives and in the post.

vlaurelio likes this.
  5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Agreed, but, different position, different era and rules. Both are masters.

D-rock likes this.