1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Harden vs. Lebron, % of team's stats

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RobKsports, Jan 7, 2017.

1. RobKsports

RobKsports Member

Harden gets 24.4% of his team's points (27.9 of 114.3 per)
    Lebron gets 23.7% of his team's points (26.1 of 110.0 per)

Harden gets 46.1% of his team's assists (11.9 of 25.8 per)
    Lebron gets 37.2% of his team's assists (8.2 of 22.0 per)

Harden gets 18.3% of his team's rebounds (8.2 of 44.9 per)
    Lebron gets 17.7% of his team's rebounds (7.9 of 44.5 per)

Obviously can't compare anyone to Lebron. He has rings and has dominated the league for 13 years, and his regular season performance isn't as dominant as his playoff performance. Just found these numbers interesting enough to share.

2. threepointshot3

But because some troll on ESPN 1ST take says Harden is not having a better season or is not more valuable this season it must be true but even if stats indicate otherwise.

ricardo1979 and Ramo$e like this.
  3. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Harden is the MVP of the season, but Lebron is achieving those numbers while relatively coasting in the regular season. You can not judge Lebron by his regular season numbers because he only cares about championships.

amaru and tinman like this.
  4. RobKsports

RobKsports Member

I acknowledged that in the post.

burlesk likes this.
  5. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

Not sure why anyone wants to go there this season when 29.5%, 48.1% and 23.0% are staring at them right in the face.

6. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

Refuggee will give assist to lebron

7. T for 3

T for 3 Member

i don't value the importance of this stat. certainly not when the margin is so thin. that said, I vote harden

ricardo1979 likes this.
  8. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

It's hard doing stat comparisons, because the usual stats don't show defense - defense of course is only half the game. Some stats I like in comparisons for Harden are assists (shown) and True Shooting % (not shown but where Harden kills Westbrook). I cannot understand why rebounds from a PG are all of the sudden valued so much. I think LeBron having Kyrie and Love should take him out of consideration. Harden has good shooters but no other creators of any note.

9. RockWest

RockWest Contributing Member

There are people who likes Harden and there are people who refuse to acknowledge Harden. As long as Harden gets votes from first camp(growing), I don't mind Westbrook and Lebron spliting the votes among the rest.

amaru likes this.