1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden sucks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Mar 7, 2020.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Anyone that has watched Harden religiously can see that something is wrong. It’s hard to tell If it is schematic, mental, physical, or all three. He is playing some of the absolute worst basketball of his career.

Just gotta hope he climbs out of his own ass before the playoffs.

2. rockets13champs

He is mailing it in. He doesn’t give 2 ****s

3. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Actually Asian you could be on to something. Maybe it would shock him to understand whats going on. But you know he put up a triple double other day, but the turnover thing is just ridiculous. I watched Kawhi today and he is passing the ball everywhere to his teammates getting them set up for open shots. Harden needs to get his team involved, then they will be appreciated. I dont know, just take open shot ball movement, play some defense... lol

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I am saying. . . he is not seeking fouls as much as people simply foul him to stop him

Rocket River

5. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Not sure how he can be out of shape if he's averaging 37 minutes a game and when he plays virtually every game. He literally just played 46 minutes last night.

6. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

My thing is we hear all the time Harden is all about basketball and he puts in all this extra work. Then we see him play and he is just soooooo inefficient. I know he's dealing with double teams and different defensive schemes but to be soooooo off on point blank layups and just to settle and settle on a step back 3 to just brick and brick. Where is the drive within this guy? Where is that mindset that doesn't accept playing one bad game to the next? I don't know if he's dating one of these toxic Houston women but a lot has to change... and it has to change quickly.

7. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Have you watched him play?

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Ya I just don't know how someone who sees him play every game forms that conclusion.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I literally see players hit his arms, wrists and body nearly every drive

Rocket River

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

And I see Harden purposefully run into players, extend his arm out, hook players etc instead of just thinking about putting the ball in the bucket.

Harden got away from that for his 2017-2018 season
    He's reverting back to it this season because he doesn't have his explosion from 2 seasons ago.

11. Mr. Space City

Harden has the coronavirus

12. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

Both James switch on the Playoff model button:

LeBron James, towards the upper side (After all star);
    James Harden, towards the down side (a month ago);