1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden says D'Antoni doing good job managing rest, remarks "Is it?" wrt dip in shooting.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Apr 1, 2018.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Harden says MDA is doing a good job of managing rest.

For some reason, that other Kelley Iko tweet as many ppl all of sudden saying MDA isn't doing any resting and we didn't just rest Harden for 1 week, nor plan any further rest, it seems.

#1 heypartner, Apr 1, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    djperm likes this.
  2. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

Where did his hitch come from, did we just hire Chuck Hayes as a shooting coach?

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

should we worry about Harden's 3 pt shooting percentage?

Stormy1234 likes this.
  4. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I'm confused what you are saying @heypartner

Yes , MDA has rested James .

Yes , James' shooting has been in a slump

To think that resting James has created a shooting slump is a big stretch ... Considering that he was in a slump prior to receiving rest ... And his slump coincided with his hand injury .

IMO there is nothing to lose and everything to gain by continuing to rest James. I only ask that you either give him entire games off or limit him to a half ( when You rest him)

What I don't like is throwing him out there and enabling lazy play under the guise of resting

djperm and Stormy1234 like this.
  5. I am a Donut

I am a Donut Contributing Member

Playoffs cannot start soon enough. With nothing to play for there is too much space to fill with worrying about silly things (hopefully it's just me and not the team!)

6. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

His form is all off. That one 3 that he did make had an awkward hitch. Markelle fultz like.