1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden Nuthuggers ....Never Compare Harden to LeBron and Stop making excuses for Harden all the time

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FTW Rockets FTW, May 11, 2017.

1. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Did anyone actually think we'd make it to the second round? I don't think so. Houston picked up D'antoni who went with a 7 man roster when Nene went down. When the Spurs lost Parker they put the ball in the hands of mills and the next pg up. This was poor coaching and a lack of a bench. Look at the payrolls of the teams still in playoffs. They all had insurance. We might have had some but we'll never know since D'antoni chose to wear the guys out in game 5.

2. Juxtaposed Jolt

I love when people bring this point up, yet disregard the fact that we wouldn't even be in the playoffs without him.

"This POS car broke down on us after driving it nonstop for 2,000 miles across the country! Abandon it!"

3. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

No one said the Ferrari didn't bring you to the bank robbery, but when it breaks down, it's time to switch cars for one that works. That is, if you want to get away...

subtomic and Yung-T like this.
  4. THELANDLORD

THELANDLORD Member

People forget.. Harden had 7 assists

HadToDoItCF likes this.
  5. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Its not fair to compare any player to Lebron. That guy is so much better than the rest of the league that it's nice not even funny

6. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

Yeah, and only 6 turnovers, so he actually scored more than he hurt the team on offense.

Am I doing this right FTW Rockets FTW?

THELANDLORD likes this.
  7. Juxtaposed Jolt

Yes, but you're talking about trading a superstar away for...what?

Another superstar? This kind of trade rarely happens, and if the partner franchise is willing to trade away their own superstar, that superstar might come with baggage.

Players + picks? Usually, the team getting the superstar has it better off. And you've seen how ridiculous CF has been even when we had Yao/Tracy, Harden/Dwight and lost. Imagine what the backlash is, if the players we end up picking with those high picks, don't end up doing well. It's going to be even worse.

Basically, you're wanting to trade away a guaranteed thing for a non-guaranteed thing (a thing that might turn out awful).

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  8. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

I didn't say trade him, I said he's a frontrunner and has no grit. When he displays his laying dog mentality, he should be benched. But he's so fragile he then lobbies to get the coaches fired when they bench him, so I guess that's a tough thing to do for the coach.

Yung-T and THELANDLORD like this.
  9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I feel sorry for you that it has all flown over your head.

@Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch likes this.
  10. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

Your tears of pity for little old me taste great. Complain about the coaches more, that seems to be your strong suit anyway.

11. Vivi

Vivi Member

And tbh, Curry chocked too in both finals he played, Durant is a certified p***y...not all that great franchise players left after Lebron...

I do think thought, that a player like Draymond Green would do wonders for this team, we definitely lack leadership/fire overall...i love Pat and the fire he brings, same for Trevor, but i don't think Harden has that kind of respect for them like, let's say Rondo had for Garnett, Pierce...he likes them, they're good friends, but i'm not sure he listen to them that much tbh (during the game Doris Burke said that Pat was trying to fire Harden up on the bench, and seems like it didn't work that much)... that's just what i suppose if i think about how they look when they're together...

Someone with the guts to whoop his ass here and there when needed could be good for him maybe...

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

13. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

ehhhhh, not a fan of calling out posters by name for showing faith. we are all emotional and disappointing. We believed and trusted. As Clutchfans we should be the last ones trolling each others belief. We already feel like our trust was betrayed enough.

We all want to believe. I mean you had the rockets in 7 thread. Let's hope for next year

14. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

honestly it makes me feel so sad and depressed to see a poster being called out and punished for his belief in harden. we all thought we had a chance this year :( @YaoMing#1 don't let them get to you. I got your back here. We thought the rockets had something special this year.

We are all emotional and dissapointed. The last thing that we need to be doing is calling out true believers

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  15. eqsharp

eqsharp Member

Ironically, the Rocket's offense is Harden's worst enemy. He was at his best when he could threaten the 3, then threaten the drive, then take the step back 2.

BUT OH NO!!.......the mid range 2 is inefficient say the experts. So now Harden has to work with only 2 bullets in his chamber instead of 3 which (surprise, surprise) make him easier to guard.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Where are the Maury, Alexander and Dan Antoni nuthuggers?

Trio of Destruction. They know how to build up hope and then demolish it.

Rebuild it from scratch for the Almighty's sake, Alexander! In the near future! Do it the right and conventional way. No more shortcuts to waste another 7, 8 years!

FTW Rockets FTW and cheke64 like this.
  17. onreego

onreego Member

This is the thing that's crazy about this season. The dude gave you hope in a league with teams that are ridiculously stacked. But no one appreciates it. I mean we could be the Thunder. Strapped for cash with an evenly flawed superstar but he's flashy!

Pen15clubber and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lebrawn had more IQ in his biceps than Harden in his brain in clutch situations and tight games.

19. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

horrible thread hugging leflops nutz

20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

All Player Only Fans suck

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.