1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"[Harden] Is As Good As Any In The 4th Quarter" - Kevin Harlan

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jbasket, May 6, 2015.

Tags:
  1. jbasket

jbasket Member

Stated at the end of the game. Please do not forget this; he is our franchise player and a superstar in this league. It's anybody's series now, especially considering it seems the Rockets have found some sort of solution to stopping Griffin in the 2nd half.

#1 jbasket, May 6, 2015
    Last edited: May 7, 2015
  2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Proved it tonight. I feel confident in any close 4th qtr game with Harden. Despite the fair weather "Lets Trade Harden" fans in the Game thread every other night.

3. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

He finally showed up. Goes without saying, Rockets have to play the way they did in the 4th throughout the whole game, not the way they did in the first game and the second quarter of this one.

4. ksny15

ksny15 Member

He needs t show up for all 4 quarters.

Paul will be back in game 3. If they and he pull the same **** tonight there will be no comeback

5. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

CP3 returning will force Howard back to the paint and away from Griffin.

Mchale will need to make further adjustments as this series goes on.

6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I don't mind CP3 returning as much. Anything to get the ball out of Griffins hands. We have zero answer for him.

7. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

once CP3 comes back and destroys us, everyone will be back to hating on harden.

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I'v never said trade Harden, but I have to admit I was pissed tonight and went on a game thread rant lol.

But I think rightfully so, when we got blew out last night, and when we where getting blown again by 13+ or so points at one point of the game I lost it and had to rant.

Glad the Rockets came back and got the W, but the first game, and the first half of tonight's game was just inexcusable.

9. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

It can go either way man... We wont know until game 3 if he plays