1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden is a full on QUITTER

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cashmoney, May 6, 2015.

1. Kash

Kash Member

If people here turn their backs on Harden over a bad game, heck, a bad series, then they're clueless.

Maybe they would prefer to get Kevin Martin and Jermey Lamb back in the deal. They wouldn't have to be worried about losing a tough playoff game then, since we wouldn't even be there. LOL

2. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

OP and Harden haters should neuter themselves and then jump off the cliff so they can't reproduce and spread their idiocy if they somehow survived the fall.

3. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

God damn, these posts and most threads are pathetic, I wonder what this site would be like in Hakeem's day, it's not like the ****ing Rockets were winning year in/out. And there were definitely games where guys were in a funk. ****ing Harden is 25, Hakeem wasn't even winning a championship till he was ~31, and lost a finals in 86... I'm not saying Harden is going to have a Hakeem like career, but Omfg, he's 25 and compared to last year is way better. He's already got houston out of the first round and Yao with no T-Mac only did it once, and with Mac couldn't do it (Yes, I'm aware of the series fix in 05), but Harden is only behind Curry as MVP (according to the press, not me) and people make stupid threads like this. He sure as hell looked for real last night.

Maybe some of you should just watch another team. Win or lose, I think the Rockets are on the right path and going in the right direction, hell we aren't watching someone else's team and it's ****ing may 7th.

4. jbasket

jbasket Member

5. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol, they probably also think Houston would be better off with Martin and Lamb too, ROFL, so sad.

I can't believe people can't sit back and just watch and enjoy, Harden isn't at fault for all the bull**** that happen between the time Hakeem played and him, people act like he's been doing this since 1997, jesus Christ, I think most of the posters here haven't followed sports or something...

If in a few years houston is still spinning in the playoffs then sure get your pitchforks, but my god, Houston has the ****ing best SG in the game, got us the 2nd seed (in a tough/stacked conference), and is young still, but people act like he's retiring and the team is blowing up. We haven't even seen his best game yet, I mean the dude is 25! Show me a young player with more upside right now (not named Anthony Davis), and I don't think you can.

A lot of people hate the Rockets because Harden is very special, but on this forum we have fans that hate him worse than fans of other teams. Haha, I'm glad he doesn't waste his time reading this ****.

6. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

[​IMG]

7. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I'm guilty of this too, but it's very easy to forget he's only 25. Still a lot of room to grow as a player.

8. anonmau5

anonmau5 Member

Patience young one.

9. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

People said the EXACT same thing about Lebron in big games his first several years of playoff series. His play was VERY up and down just like James' now. I'm not as concerned about this right now. If in 3 years he hasn't figured it out, then we have a problem.

10. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

At this point he can improve his ballhandling, add a post up game and work on conditioning.

Not much else you can improve on when you are the real MVP.

11. okeezie

okeezie Member

Everybody needs to realize that each playoff game is it's own story. Nothing carries over from one game to the next. The Clippers lost Game 3 in San Antonio by 27 and everyone said the series was over.They won Game 4 in SA rather easily. They came back and lost Game 5 at home. Surely SA was going to go home in Game 6 and close them out. Not so much. The Clippers won Games 6 and 7 to make it to this round. Bottom line is you guys need to let the series play out. Nothing from Game 1 or 2 has any impact on Game 3. Game 3 will write its own story. Just find a way to win. That's all.

12. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

There are sixteen guys in the NBA playoffs scoring 20+ points per game.

The following is the list, from worst to best, of the 16 guys' true shooting percentage.

16) Lamarcus Aldridge
    15) Demar Derozan
    14) Damian Lillard
    13) Bradley Beal
    12) Lebron James
    11) Blake Griffin
    10) Monta Ellis
    9) Dirk Nowitzki
    8) Kawhi Leonard
    7) Klay Thompson
    6) Jimmy Butler

5) Stephen Curry .588
    4) Kyrie Irving .592
    3) Anthony Davis .613
    2) Chris Paul .632
    1) James Harden .655

I mean hell, we all see he's piling up turnovers, but in terms of effective scoring (plus 8 assists plus a game) what the hell more can you ask for?

He look okay.

13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

anyone know if Harden has changed his tune now with the Clippers? asking for a friend :cool:

14. persian hoopa

persian hoopa Contributing Member

Stupid necrobump. This discussion belongs in the NBA dish

jim1961 likes this.
  15. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

This aged well

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

No, he quit on the Rockets (in multiple playoff series, on Chris Paul, and at the end), quit on the Nets, and quit on the Sixers, but it's because he's not a quitter, obviously.

harden.jpg

17. Asian Sensation

Funny thread. This was made over 8 years ago and not a got damn thing changed except his uniforms and playing with more superstars.

Harden was always a bum ass loser, still is a bum ass loser and always will be a bum ass loser. And lol @ his clueless fanbois having wasted their mfkin time ever year.

jim1961 likes this.
  18. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Who cares? Dude has been washed for years now

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Dobbizzle likes this.
  20. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Nah, I continue to stand by that statement. His haters can go **** themselves.