1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden already left for some dranks before the game was even over.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Swapshop, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Where was he during this final possession? He didn't even make it past halfcourt.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  2. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

17 in a row.
    MVP calibre season.
    Best team in the NBA.

But you'e right, what have you done for me lately. Clutchfans, where you're only as good as your last possession.

Dave2000, ElDobleK, Deckard and 42 others like this.
  3. Sajan

Sajan Member

GTFO.

Thanks

4. thirdengine

thirdengine Member

He tends to come up the court slow if someone else is on the break. Sometimes the defense ends up running away and leaves him open at the top. Not sure if I have an excuse for not crashing the boards though

5. davee

davee Member

yeah. very odd. didn't even make it on the screen

he must have been injured or something....

Stormy1234 likes this.
  6. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I can't believe we didn't get that rebound, we had 2 people under the hoop. Tucker is too thick

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

not a big deal...don’t care

8. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Can't really hate. He balled the hell out and kept the Rockets in the game. Capela and Paul need to step up.

RyanB, s3ts, cbs1507 and 6 others like this.
  9. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Hardens the MVP of the league. If u hate him, feel bad.

RyanB, Mazulis, Deuce and 11 others like this.
  10. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Mmm ? Uh did u watch the previous minutes before that? Cp3 had the ball so that was his call. If Cp3 has needed help he would have waited for him. But it was a fast break attempt. I think he should have try to score or try to score n got a foul. But that was a close 3pt. Usually they say that on the road you go for the win and at home u go for the tie.

Anyway it was a good fight back from what it seemed a blowout game. It had Playoffs atmosphere intensity all over it. On a night were nothing went right on any other night we win it.

Good thing is Warriors lost too and got blown out in the fourth didn’t watch it but I saw score in the end of the 3rd and they were up 2.

RyanB likes this.
  11. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

It’s all good we had to lose a game during this tuff stretch.

s3ts likes this.
  12. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

You can’t be serious right? Dude played his ass off on both ends, CP3 didn’t step up and I’m 110% sure he told Harden after the game that he needs to do better to help him out. If anyone is to blame for its MDA who continued to put Joe Johnson on the court who was being torched by Van Vleet, MDA should’ve gone with Green who’s O we could’ve used but who GAF it’s 1 game that TOR came to play in while HOU decided to show up mid through the 3rd. Im 100% sure TOR won’t shoot like that all the time and HOU won’t be cold like that all the time. Regardless of the L, we showed some heart, effort, and damn D in this game, that for as bad as we played still managed to get back in it after being down almost 20 the whole night. Lowry had rare good game which I don’t expect to have many of especially in the PO and of we play them in the Finals, long shot but j/s

s3ts, napalm06, DonKnock and 5 others like this.
  13. apollo33

apollo33 Member

what's the point of him running in there anyway, it's a bang bang fast break. Harden was at most a trailing three at that point, who if they decide to reset they can give it back to him at the top of the 3 point line.

14. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

BMoney likes this.
  15. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

It's already been said here, but without Harden the Rockets wouldn't have even been in position to tie/take the lead in the first place. Besides, if the Rockets converted on that play he would've been in prime position to play defense instead of having to run all the way back :D

16. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Clutchfans: where b****ing and whining happens.

17. threepointshot3

Are you seriously trying to start a harden hate thread after he was the best player on the floor and was hitting incredible shots to bring us back from 19 down? Seriously get a life

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You can't win every game......nobody goes 82-0 or 80-2 for a reason. Raptors are playing the best I have seen since the Carter, Damon Stoudamire, Camby and Bosh days.

19. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Everyone in this thread so far is on fanboy status. Harden is touch and go with his effort. Good find. I'm cool with it because he is so talented and for the most part he picks it up when needed. To me more concerning was the last play. The play looked like it was designed for Gordon. It wasn't there. Harden didn't attempt to move until the 3 count. It's the last play son. Full effort.

cheke64 likes this.
  20. StevieCrossover