1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hard date shows USA facing the burden of third world country irresponsibility

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Senator

Senator Member

@Derp McFlopsky
    @robbie380
    @fchowd0311

Despite being an Obama voter, I disagree with the liberal method of screaming and shouting obscenities because the hard data shows you something you don't like. That is not how political progress is made in the first world.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That is a 4x jump. The entire population has multiplied by 4 in the past 70 years.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That is a 2x jump. The population doubled in the last 70 years.

Today, the Mexican growth rate is still double that of the US, although it was triple a while ago. No amount of economic stimulus packages will compensate for this, and immigration loopholes exploited by illegals fail to take this into account because of birthright citizenship. Why do liberals focus on babies crying at the border, instead of the events that caused them to be in that position?

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Dankstronaut likes this.
  3. Senator

Senator Member

There are 20 million illegals in the US.

You have no idea how many are crossing each day. Less of something illegal doesn't mean it's something to relax about.

I support increasing legal immigration. You cannot do that with the current system and Central America on the brink of collapse.

Astrodome likes this.
  4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I have no idea or US border patrol has no idea because that is who I'm sourcing?

The United States border over time in the past 3 decades has seen increased amount of patrols, fencing and use of technology such as sensors and drones. So if anything, we should be seeing more border apprehensions, yet we are seeing a record low in illegal crossings within the past half century .

5. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Uh, first of all you made no such attempt at providing evidence to support a point that still pretty much seems like you just think the amount of Mexicans is a problem. So don’t act like you didn’t deserve to be called out for it because you did and were. Frankly you’re not off to a spectacular start here either.

Secondly, I’m not a liberal and I don’t care who you voted for. Neither should it matter who I or anyone votes for. It is exponentially more sickening every day to see the grip media has on the minds and mouths when you think you know someone just because they disagreed with you. Black and white, one way or the other ideologies that keep us perpetually stuck in disingenuous conversations. Pass.

Third and finally, wtf is your actual point?

arno_ed likes this.
  6. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Nigeria will have a population of over 700 million by the end of this century.

7. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Eh? The more deterrence you have, the more difficult it becomes. The more difficult it becomes, the less you get, and as several countries have demonstrated, do enough and you'll drop to near zero. Building a bunch of barriers forcing attempts away from urban areas into desert regions had a marked effect, and the trend (year to year can have seasonal effects, but the trend is the important part) has become frozen since 2009, as deterrence hasn't changed.

8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The first thread getting locked wasn’t enough of a clue? If you throw some graphs in it might not direct the conversation to the pit of the DD?

People F$&k. They pro-create. It happens. Mexicans are allowed to do it. Trump voters are allowed to do it. Hillary voters are even allowed to do it (despite the reputation of being abortion loving baby killers).

The wall as a Trump concept is stupid. It’s not a real solution and everyone knows it. Only real “win” here Trump and his cult want is a few billion in US tax payer funds designated for this “wall”, pick out a plot of land somewhere close to an airport on the border so politicians and right wing tourists can visit and pay homage to Trump, and only finish a big enough of a section to get good photo opps. Maybe throw in a MAGA gift shop and a Scion hotel and crappy overpriced Trump themed BBQ restaurant.

The wall he and his people want is a monument to Trump, and his MAGA racist never ending campaign.

If the point of your thread is that Mexicans are F-ing too much and that means people are flooding the border therefore we need a wall, that’s not an argument supported by facts. It’s a data point in search of an argument over the stupid Freaking wall.

#8 dobro1229, Jan 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

JayGoogle and fchowd0311 like this.
  10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

dobro1229 likes this.
  11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You're right, maybe we should build a big beautiful wall along our eastern coast. I hear they're crossing the Atlantic to get into our country.

12. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

My heart goes out to poor Senator. He and his family could have been contenders if only hardworking Mexicans with a 6th grade education had not taken their lunches.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  13. Senator

Senator Member

Yes, gang violence and poor quality of life, relying on drug trade, presidents being paid 100 million bribes from cartel leaders etc. all prove it. Global warming and resource depletion prove it. Constantly gaming immigration systems instead of doing things legally proves it.

Do you NOT think Nigeria’s population going from 15 million to 700 million in 200 years is a problem?

Someone this lacking in intellect really shouldn’t be making his opinions public... your stupidity and cowardly approach to dealing with obvious problems is the real issue here. And why I can’t feel sorry for you and your “complaints “.

14. Major

Major Member

15. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

I didn’t say Mexico was the greatest country on earth, so it’s weird that you would respond like I did. But global warming is proving what again?

Also there’s too many Nigerians. I think you’re just mad theirs is bigger.

See? I can do personal attacks too. Except mine are funny and witty. I’m not complaining, I’m pointing out how very thin the veil is on your postS.

16. Senator

Senator Member

You're not pointing out anything other than your own incompetence. It is the fall back of those who cannot succeed on merit or debate sensibly to throw up their hands and scream racism. The media in particular does nothing to highlight the factors that lead up to these host of problems, but go on overdrive when they can post a picture of a couple crying babies at the border. As a sensible civilian who is more interested in progress than picking a side, that makes me roll my eyes. Then I see people like yourself ready to add fuel to the fire. If you want to be stupid, or a coward, fine. That's your wish and I don't have a problem with it. But don't make me suffer or try to guilttrip me from your lack of sensible decision making.

17. Buck Turgidson

And?

Senator Jorge is always fun to read, too.

18. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

That's what I was wondering.....

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Yep. Clearly a parody account.

20. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Try not to act so frightened.