1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Happy Birthday, Ariza.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Marteen, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Marteen

Marteen Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Happy Birthday <a href="https://twitter.com/TrevorAriza">@TrevorAriza</a>! <a href="http://t.co/oDZQ4DMyuF">pic.twitter.com/oDZQ4DMyuF</a></p>&mdash; Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/615924327901327360">June 30, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. ibm

ibm Member

a trade is on the way as a b-day gift! :)

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

And so ends Ariza's second stint with the Rockets.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Happy birthday, Trevor, and I hope you're still with us this coming season. :)-

5. cdcnac

cdcnac Member

Happy Birthday Trevor! Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed lifel! Really hope you stay with us a long time!

6. Juxtaposed Jolt

Dang, OP. Not even using Ariza's first name when starting a thread.

That's cold.

7. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

The Splash Bros. Undertaker

8. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

This might end up being a ****ed up bday

9. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I wonder if Aldridge would take slightly less because of the tax money he would be saving in order to keep ariza. A team of harden/Howard/LMA/ariza is strongest in the league we could have vet min players and it wouldn't matter.

One things for sure we would def get discounts from aging vets to come play here I can guarantee that. Terry, brew, smith would all take vet min deals to stay for atleast another season I would think. Maybe Ray allen come out of retirement to hit some big 3am for us who knows.

But our bench and depth would be better than we currently think it would be im sure

10. photojoe

photojoe Member

I'm not a cap expert by any means, but I think that LMA would have to take a huge discount in order to keep Ariza. Not likely.

I do love what Ariza brought to our team last season though.