1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Half Price Lower Level Tickets Special]2/29 game Rockets vs. Memphis Grizzlies

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by scv_rockets, Feb 29, 2008.

1. scv_rockets

scv_rockets Member

[​IMG]

Friday Night Special: Rockets vs. Grizzlies
    Half Price Lower Level Tickets

This Friday night, the Houston Rockets look to extend their NBA best winning streak. As a valued customer of the Rockets, you are entitled to our best offer for Friday's matchup. Some of our best seats in the house, in the lower level of Toyota Center, are reduced to half price!

The Rockets battle the Memphis Grizzlies in a contest between Southwest Division rivals. With a win, the Rockets would finish the month of February with a perfect record and a 14 game winning streak.

Toyota Center will be sold out and filled with excitement from the Rockets recent surge. So join the packed crowd to support the team’s pursuit of a perfect month of February!

Click here for tickets

2. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Too bad I'm not down there... :(

3. francisfan4l1f3

is the price updated on the website? section 101 for 52.00...thats half off already right?

4. scv_rockets

scv_rockets Member

Yeah, $52 is the discounted price. The regular price for those seats are $105.

5. scv_rockets

scv_rockets Member

A bump for those that haven't seen it.

6. gatechdude

gatechdude Contributing Member

AWESOMEE!!! Thanks so much for this!! Just got a seat for myself...probably the last game I can go to before I move to dreaded San Antonio...

7. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

I suspect we'll be seeing more of these offers with Yao's absence. A few poor draws that may get the discount treatment:

Wed Mar 5 - Indiana
    Mon Mar 10 - Nets
    Fri Mar 14 - Bobcats
    Wed Mar 26 - Minny

Evan