1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ha seung jin vs darko milicic

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by dnaslam, Jun 2, 2003.

Tags:
?

darko milicic vs ha seung jin: who looks worse?

1. darko milicic

6 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. ha seung-jin

23 vote(s)
    59.0%
  3. or lisa ling

10 vote(s)
    25.6%
  1. dnaslam

dnaslam Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

who's more ugly?

it's a close one, but my vote goes to darko. what's with his hair? he looks like one of the three stooges.

2. silentfan

silentfan Member

putting lisa ling in your poll is quite dumb.

3. dnaslam

dnaslam Member

tell that to the people who voted for her. I would have voted her too if it wasn't for darko's hair looking really really stooge like. then again ha kind of looks like a stooge as well. But darko really needs to dye that hair a different color or shave it off.

4. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

Ill give Darko the benefit of the doubt. Hes young I messed my hair up pretty bad last summer trying to get a blonde look. He may have done the same.It looks terrible I dont think he looks like that now

5. dnaslam

dnaslam Member

uh, that's his natural hair color i think? and yes, he still has that ugly hair. shave it off. i saw a photo of him working out for the pistons.

why anybody wants to dye their hair blond, i'll never know. a woman dying their hair blonde, i can understand. a guy? no. i can't understand that.

6. RocketFan85

RocketFan85 Member

That is just a bad picture of Milicic, but Ha is just flat out ugly, in all his pictures.

7. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

im surprised no one pointed out the korean guys striking resemblance to sloth from goonies. rocky road hrr hrr?

8. Bailey

Bailey Veteran Member

Absolutely spot on. Darko just has silly hair, that's easily rectified. Ha has problems that are harder to correct :)

9. RocketFan85

RocketFan85 Member

lol!

10. dnaslam

dnaslam Member

[​IMG]

if you look at ha far away, he doesn't that f**ked up. he just looks extra ugly when he smiles.

just like, if you looked at darko up close, i bet you would find out how ugly he really is. smile darko :D

i personally think they both need plastic surgery on their faces and darko needs a new hair cut and needs to dye his hair another color.

11. RocketFan85

RocketFan85 Member

Well to start off with, Ha has a huge bump between his eyes. Geez the guy has a 3d forehead! Darko just missed up his hair. I wonder if Ha can even play? He looks like he would play like Gheorghe Muresan. I was acualy a big fan of Gheorghe Muresan.

12. sydmill

sydmill Member

lisa ling is hot, yo. the korean G is just straight ugly, he doesn't look human (unless a person had their face repeatedly slammed in a door). darko looks like a normal a$$ white dude, why you trippin'