1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Guess who is coming out next?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jerry Maguire, May 4, 2000.

Tags:
  1. Jerry Maguire

Jerry Maguire Member

I have not had a chance to post in here for a while because I have been busy with work, but it feels good to see just how much Clutchcity has developed in the past year from the .net site, to the SOR.com and now to the basketball game is good to be a part of this fraternity. Props to Clutch and to all those involved. Now it's the offseason one of my favorite pastimes, full of uncertainty and intrigue.
    And back to my topic, I can not disclose the answer, in order to protect my source, but I can reveal that a certain collegiate player is getting ready to announce that he is coming out of school and in to the NBA over the weekend.
    I wanted to have a little fun with the posters and see who can come up with the right answer, by Sunday the answer should be revealed.

------------------

2. popeye

popeye Member

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Chris Mihm?

Good to see you JM -- haven't seen you since training camp ...

------------------
    NOTHING BUT .NET
    CLUTCHCITY.NET

[This message has been edited by Clutch (edited May 04, 2000).]

4. Jerry Maguire

Jerry Maguire Member

It's good to be back, Clutch. It seems like the action has rapidly accellerated in the past couple of days around here.

------------------

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

how'd you all find out. I mean; I haven't even told my mother, yet. I've only told my ballet instructor. I must say: It is so riveting to finally be "out". I can't tell you have much I appreciate you all accepting my lifestyle. I love you all!!!

now I'm getting verklempt...

6. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

OHMIGOD! HP! LOL!

7. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Rock Hudson

------------------

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

So, Jerry...are we still going to have to wait until Sunday, now that the other Mihm's thread started.

Can you comment on that thread?