1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GSW are faking Injuries, WE WON!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets4lf, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

I have a good feeling they are faking their injuries because they know they cant beat us for the first seat and save face instead. They will be resting their stars for the playoffs...hope we are ready for them.

2. smp

smp Member

We have been extra cautious with our players too. I’m sure Ryno could play right now if it was the finals. We probably held CP3, Ariza, Nene, Clint, and Luc out longer than necessary too.

Health is most important to GS right now. The same is true for us but I think we need home court more than they do.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

Huh? They’re not faking injuries...

4. Newlin

Newlin Member

No, they are not faking. If you saw the plays when the injury occurred it's easy to see the injuries are real. And we haven't won anything yet.

5. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Unique thread is unique.

napalm06 likes this.
  6. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

Imagine the excuses that will be giving by everyone once the Rockets win the championship this year. Rockets won’t get no credit for winning it... “Warriors were just wore out for doing it for four years straight”...if not for Kevin’s broken rib and Klay’s broken finger and Steph’s weak ankles” blah blah blah. Just like the Jordon BS all over again...

BigShasta likes this.
  7. photojoe

photojoe Member

We won? We won what?

We will probably get the first seed. Which is neat. The Rockets have never been the first seed before.

But they don't give out trophies for being first seed in the regular season. Ask the 73-9 Warriors

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You cant fake MRI! Magnets aren't magic.

Furthermore, Rockets haven't won anything.

9. RoyalGuard

RoyalGuard Member

We won? Poor choice for a title... I'm sure it's the whole WC waiting outside the warriors that need to be defeated first. Then the matter if who comes out the east....

10. topfive

topfive CF OG

I'll bet they drew that crack on KD's rib with a Sharpie.

11. Game7

Game7 Member

ICP disagrees...magnets are magic. End of discussion.

12. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

James Harden is the new King.

Golden State has always had problems with him and Lebron and now harden has some real help to let him rest for 10-12 min a game in cp3.

Think about it besides Lebron harden is the only guy who’s actually taken a few games from GS over there 4 ur run and he’s puts up huge numbers and keeps most of the game close.

Now he’s got cp3 he’s got the monster in the middle who rebounds and dunks everything (what Dwight was supposed to do) and defenders and three point shooters everywhere.

Then you bring in the little tank EG who can score 15 points in 4 minuets.

Ya I know why golden state is resting everyone. Thy gotta be a full strength to even have a chance.

Harden tried telling everyone 4 years ago that he is the best player in the nba and everyone laughed.

Now he’s confident as hell and just dumping on everyone and talking crap to anybody who wants it on the court.

I don’t agree with SAS about much but he’s right when he calls Harden the new Kobe. Not because they play the same but because they both are obsessed with basketball and winning. Harden works harder than everyone and it’s unny because all his ex teammates have always said he works harden even Mchale said he’s a gym rat but yet some on the beautiful forum dump on him saying he’s lazy lol.

riko likes this.
  13. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

I doubt they are fake. Omri Casspi just went down too. I'd be more worried about our players that are on Bourbon Street right now.

Stormy1234 and deb4rockets like this.
  14. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Talk is cheap. So are posts.

I'll believe it when I see it.

16. solid

solid Contributing Member

GS players are dropping like flies. Most injuries are the long-term nagging type. I would rather the Rockets play a fully healthy Warriors team, but that appears unlikely to happen.

17. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

OP, please post link or visual proof of what it is that we have won.

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Heck no, I hope everyone on that team gets the 9 plagues of Egypt. Yes, including a hailstorm of fire, and three days of darkness, but not including the death of the firstborn.

Those guys rode injuries to victory in the playoffs for their first title and have been super blessed with good health in general. It's about time they experience a dose of adversity.

roslolian and BamBam like this.
  19. CCorn

CCorn Member

We haven’t won ****

20. juanm34

juanm34 Member