1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Griftonomics] Trump Organization increases rent to Trump Campaign by 400%

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Granville

Granville Member

So I guess you were equally outraged when donors to the Sanders campaign thought they were donating to a fair election process......

2. dmoneybangbang

What was unfair? Sanders lost fair and square using the same rules that have been put in place.

3. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Did Bernie Sanders then funnel the money into his or his kids pockets? I will happily call out the Bern if this happened? I don't believe it did for him.

But I know it did for one candidate:

Yours.

Trump.

5. Granville

Granville Member

Pay attention.....I never implied that Bernie did anything wrong. Behind the scenes the DNC lead an effort to disadvantage Bernie's campaign in favor of Hillary's. You saw the e-mails right? Especially the one that called Hillary supporters ignorant. You are the gift that keeps on giving in that regard.

And talking about funneling money to kids.... Check out that crooked foundation of the Clinton's built on peddling influence.

6. Granville

Granville Member

So Wasserman stepped down for no reason......riggggghhhhtttt.

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

She stepped down because she didn't keep her employees from appearing unbiased.

8. dmoneybangbang

Well yes... Sanders being an Independent for over 20 years had most to do with the Democrats not wanting Sanders. Had Sanders contributed to the party he choose to run under things maybe a bit different. Sorry that's politics.

Bernie lost fair and square. Wasserman stepped down because it didn't look good publicly, doesn't mean that something nefarious was happening. RNC didn't want Trump either.

9. Granville

Granville Member

Correct and as I am saying, it was not fair to Bernie and people who supported his campaign in spirit or financially to have biased individuals conspiring to undermine his campaign. People who donated to his campaign should sue the DNC.

10. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Did anyone check if this new partnership with the RNC required more office space thus resulting in more rents? If it's nothing like that or similar then it is shady although the 750k figure seems like a waste of time honestly.

11. dmoneybangbang

LOL. Bernie lost fair and square. Now did people who donate to his campaign donate to the DNC .... or to Sanders?

Sanders should have thought this out more.

12. Granville

Granville Member

Bernie was gonna lose, I give you that. But the DNC was supposed to be unbiased and it's been proven they were far from that.

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

So the DNC was not unbiased? I reckon you are not joining the DNC any time soon.

But I thought this topic was about Trump and graft involving the rent charged to his own campaign. Curious as to your thoughts on that?